Five wise tips of Olga Papsueva that everyone who is now 50 years old should hear

“Take the life experience of people and the rich!” – said my grandmother. Older people know the secret to a happy and fulfilling life. Behind gray hair, wrinkles and aching joints hide treasures of wisdom. And if you're worried that your life ends after 45, this is an inspirational article for you.

Relenting pensioner Olga Papsueva appealed in her author's blog to everyone who is afraid of aging. We "Site" I was inspired not for a joke: with this approach every day acquires juicy bright colors!

How fast time flies! My sister turned 79 yesterday. I owe her my family happiness. She introduced me to my future husband. We've lived in paradise for 50 years. I even envy myself. But now I understand that for a happy life you have to pay in old age. Because you know, years fly like crazy and you can't bring them back. Everything was so bad and how fast it went. I can't help crying.

How many mistakes have I made in my life and still can’t remember anything wrong. My husband and I quarreled and quarreled. What about? I only remember the good ones.

So I really want to appeal to the young and beautiful from the height of my 70s with a ponytail. Those who are now 16, 20, 30 and especially 50. After 50, life is just beginning. Especially if you are not in pain and are relatively healthy. Believe me, there is so much more good and interesting ahead of you. It's not old age yet!

And even over 70, not old age. Take me. I still see a little, hear a little, walk and even run. I also dance and fool around. Sometimes I forget about my years. Especially on days when I don’t look in the mirror.

My older sister is a happy woman. Beautiful, at 79 she looks better than me. Although she does not walk well, fate tells her to live - not to live! - surrounded by suitors. She's just sitting there with a stick on the bench. First one man came to meet her, then another. And you say life after 50 is over. Someone can turn it around even after 70!

Of course it's a joke. But I mean, don't be afraid of being lonely in old age. Don't despair! And while your feet walk, while your youth blooms, give yourself to it fully. Rejoice, enjoy as much as you can. Don’t be afraid of emotions, laugh and cry. Live, my dears!

In society, young people take the advice of older people with skepticism. We live in a different time - what can old people know about our realities? But yesterday’s young people grow up and wonder: and my grandmother was right.

Below we have collected 5 amazing tips for young people from old people. Let the wisdom of others become a life jacket for you, which will save you unnecessary sorrows and sorrows.

We often tend to justify our puncture, but blame the other for exactly the same oversight. It’s okay to infer about people based on your own experience. But we don't know what's in the other's head. What experience he lived and what conclusions he drew.

Trust people who have never let you down before. If you fail, try to forgive, but be careful. Abusers of kindness have no place among friends.

Look at the actions, not the shell of the actions, the only thing that defines a person. We change throughout our lives. Appearance, age and clothing do not have much weight. Watch how people manifest themselves in the small – so they will show themselves globally. As for those who are weaker and stronger.

Fall in love as long as you can Don't run from your feelings! Love is the sweetest experience we can give. Don’t have high hopes for your first love. It can pass, and that's okay. But try to be honest and responsible with each partner. Give him an attitude that would be pleasant for you.

Friendship enriches people’s experiences. There is always a mutual exchange. Be generous. Decide what you would like in return and do not hesitate to say it out loud: people do not know how to read minds. Make yourself famous if something doesn't suit you.

If you imagine yourself to be the navel of the earth, life will prove that this is not so. Have fun with yourself and your trials. Try to criticize yourself less. Or better yet, get rid of the habit of digging into yourself. Soon you will notice that you have reduced your claim to yourself and to other people.

To live a long healthy life, eat as if you already have diabetes, and exercise as if your knees and joints have worn out. Take care of your teeth, use sunscreen and visit a therapist at least once every six months.

Many older people say that they would like to exchange an early marriage for the opportunity to travel around the world. Often with the appearance of children, such joys become less. Old people often regret that they did not communicate with their parents, grandparents. Don't solve stupid conflicts. Is a petty quarrel with loved ones worth losing valuable time to communicate? Hardly.

What wisdom are you ready to use today? Share with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting