My husband came home and almost from the door said that he wanted to divorce, at that moment I remembered the advice of my mother.

What features of the family would you consider to be useful, strengthening? Is it the ability to talk about your needs and feelings honestly and openly? Or, conversely, the ability to remain silent in an acute situation and hush up the conflict. The heroine of our history seems to have invented her formula for a happy family life. But before that passed a serious test of strength.

We have lived with Zhenya for almost 16 years. A beautiful daughter is growing up. Our family is not rich, but the main thing is enough for small joys too. From the wedding lived in a modest two-piece, which I inherited from my beloved grandfather.

I've always had enough, but Zhenya wasn't like that. He knew how to think globally and wanted more. So in the blink of an eye, he got together and went to work in Sweden when the opportunity came.

Let me tell you right away: I was against my husband going so far away. But in our family, the last word is always for a man. Zhenya sealed that this is not discussed. He's leaving to pay for our house. The daughter will soon become obsessed, she needs to leave the apartment in the dowry, and the wedding to pay. In addition, his old "Lancer" is already breathing on incense. In general, we will not save for a new house and a new car in any other way.

For the first few months, we were in touch every day. My husband got bored and called me at every opportunity. He always took a moment to talk to me, and I supported him as much as I could.

But about six months later, there was a strange cold between us. Women will understand me. Zhenya began to move away a little. Called less often, threw a few words for a report and ran away on business. They say that the work has become more, he is tired, I will call later, business-to-business.

Then the thought crept in: there is something unclean. Husband goes sideways. But at first, I put those bad thoughts out of my head. Is it possible, in one fell swoop, to cancel out 16 years of a happy marriage? He went to Sweden for a house and a car. For our daughter's future.

It's been 2 years. My husband almost stopped communicating. No calls for 2-3 months and scant dry messages every couple of weeks in messengers. It was like I woke up and sounded the alarm. I realized that Zhenya really has someone.

I knew I had to bring my husband home at all costs. I thought for a long time, weighing the reasons to lure him out of Sweden. Even a sinful deed I thought of lying that I was seriously ill. But you didn't have to cheat. The husband showed up and said that soon he was going home. My feminine instinct sounded alarm, and his tone did not bode well.

I didn’t have time to beat myself up for the lost months and my head in the fog. I've been carefully preparing for the Wife's arrival. I called my mom over. She said I had to turn inside out, but bring my husband back to the family. She gave me some unexpected advice.

“Even if he tells you in the forehead that he has another, do so.” Say you don't believe me, stand your ground. And prove to him you're the best! That no one will love him like you. Fight for your man! my mother taught me.

I took the advice into consideration. But intuition trumpeted that there really is another woman in the foreign land. The heart was out of place.

Zhenya came home and almost from the door said that he wants to file for divorce. In Sweden, he found a new love and lost his head. They plan to marry that woman as soon as possible.

“I don’t believe it,” I suddenly say to my mother. At the same time, all confidence fell from my husband. He asked me what I didn’t believe. I say he can't have another woman. After all, a man like him is not capable of canceling 18 years of marriage, betraying our love and forgetting our dreams.

I definitely had some effect. Zhenya only looked at me confusedly and clapped his eyes. She's totally out of her way. Said we'd talk about it later.

What are the characteristics of the family The first round was for me. I was excited and realized I had to do the same thing. I never reproached Zhenya for treason. I started talking more and more about the future, our general plans, our graduate daughter. We took a little vacation in the mountains in our new car. This is how I brought my husband back into family life.

It's been a year and a half since then. Zhenya did not return to Sweden. We started building a house in the suburbs. It's a profit, we'll manage. The main thing is that I managed to save my family. And it's all because of my mom.

What are the characteristics of the family that can lead to a cooling of feelings between spouses? How can we prevent that? Share your opinion in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting