When a friend told me how she managed to get a proposal, I decided on a similar adventure and ordered fake pregnancy tests.

And you knew that deadline, When can I take a pregnancy test?Must be at least two weeks of the expected day of conception? Otherwise, the test itself is at least impractical. As you know, people are different, especially young people, which in school poorly explained the basics of intimate life. So with this case, young people sometimes have embarrassments. They can’t even read the instructions inside the box. And laughter and sin, as they say.

On the other hand, not all young people are like this. Some, on the contrary, are too cunning. They come up with all sorts of business ideas and implement them through the Internet. For example, these pregnancy tests are sold. Only already used and with a positive, so to speak, result. What could that be useful for? Well, who knows, they say, for some jokes. Only as if from such pranks in young people, their heads did not gray prematurely. What do you think, dear reader?

Before doing anything risky, just think for a moment. Decide what the result may turn out to be, what is the point at all. That's my advice to you, seriously. Because I recently did something that came out of my way. And not that I think I'm wrong, no. Quite the opposite. But I was disappointed in men, again. Why bother with your own mood, right? Life will do it for you anyway, no matter how hard you try.

So, a couple of months ago, my friends and I were walking. We went to the club, took a table and did not let any extra people as much as we could. That night was supposed to be just for us. That's why: A friend, Elya, brought some good news. Her husband finally proposed to her. They lived together for a long time. We even had a little schmoozing with other girls behind our backs. Of course, but the situation was really strange.

Of course there were questions. How, where and when. What were you wearing, and how was he dressed? Everyone wanted to hear a romantic story full of grand gestures and it had to take place in some beautiful place. But we were disappointed. He did it right at home, in the apartment where they lived all along. In fact, he wasn’t even dressed festively. It's all banal, even household! She's happy anyway. I even thought, will I at some point become so poor that I will be happy with the ring, even if the engagement ring?

But the whole situation came out a little later. And it was this context that influenced me so much that I wanted to do something similar myself. It turned out that Elya bought this thing online: pregnancy tests. But there was no need to do anything with them, as they had already shown a positive result. Probably a fake, but you can't even tell. And our lucky lady showed one of these tests to her man. That's the news. What are we gonna do?

According to her, he first turned white, then blushed. Then he thoughtfully asked if all this was true and received an affirmative answer, dressed and, as he was, left. Elya first realized that he either went crazy or went to take tickets for any nearest train, out of fear. But an hour or two later, he came back with a huge bouquet of flowers and a ring, straight from the store. And he was happy and shining. Even when I found out it was just a prank, a prank. He did not recant and asked Ella to become his wife. Again!

Wasn't that wonderful, you tell me? Every girl, every woman would like such a man! So I couldn't resist buying these tests, either. They are sold in pairs, apparently there were cases when the first test the man had no reaction. Well, that's better in my case. No reaction. We laughed and forgot. But...

I prepared myself for this with all my feminine zeal and enthusiasm. I found romantic music and bought candles. A little more and a bottle of red would take, but pregnant it, unfortunately, can not. Only "pregnant," but then. Anyway, all dressed up and sitting, waiting for my knight from work. So the keys rang in the door and he came in, Mishenka. A little tired, slow, but when he saw me, he was clearly happy and smiled.

I asked if we might have some kind of holiday on this day, but my birthday is still far away, and the anniversary we celebrated recently. I decided to support his cheerful attitude and beckoned to me. Everything was going fine until I pulled out of my drawer this little strip that so many men around the world fear. I took it out and gave it to Misha so he could finally understand the rules of the game I wanted to play with him.

And he got it. Yeah, not right away. After all, at first he squinted his eyes, turning his eyes now to me, then to a strange object sandwiched between his fingers. Then, as if by chance, he sighed on all his lungs and held his breath. Our eyes met and I could see from his eyes that he understood everything. But I couldn't understand his reaction. How does he feel? Positive or negative vibrations? And then he began to breathe air out of his lungs for a long time without blinking. He looked at me and started packing.

- What, you're just gonna leave me in a position without even talking?
- What should we talk about? Is this your test?
- Who else, Misha? Or do you think I stole it somewhere? I can get you a second one right now!
- Right. Not only stupid, but also insolent.
- What are you doing? Pack your things and leave better. I already understand.
- We've been together so much, have you forgotten I know your women's calendar?
- You know. And then what?!
- These tests only work when you already have a delay. Also, I work with Andrey. Do you think I don't know about his situation with Ela?
- Wait, wait, what?

And in that moment, I felt like such a fool. Yeah, Misha told me something about Ellie's fiancé being transferred to their office. But he was so boring about it that I just didn't pay attention to what he said. It turns out they communicate. And of course not telling Misha that would be a crime. What a nightmare!

Then, of course, I wanted to make it a joke. Hide, in a word. I even tried to change the topic to everyday moments. It's not my fault that my girlfriends already have boyfriends and I don't. Waiting for a man from work is also boring. The mind just invents how to entertain itself. I read about it online. It's not my fault, in fact: it's not my idea, it's Ali's. The brain needs a discharge, these are normal instincts. And, my God, it's just childish when you think about it. Wouldn't I say it's just a joke? Of course I would.

But now I don't have a boyfriend and I have to move out of the apartment. He's going to leave her, too, I don't know why. It's a shame, really. Break up with a girl after all these years of dating, after everything we've been through? I will not tire of repeating: men are treacherous, primitive and very vindictive. And the sooner the girls understand this, the better for them! I hope someone will listen to me. Because my situation is living and irrefutable proof of that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting