Simple menu for the New Year, which will please guests and help the hostess save energy for the celebration

I don’t know about you, but I want to celebrate the New Year with only the closest ones. And spend as much time with them as possible without wasting precious holiday hours preparing bulky meals. Therefore, I am beginning to slowly collect recipes from all over the Internet to have time to buy all the necessary products. It’s good that this time I found a simple menu for the New 2024 without any difficulty! On the culinary YouTube channel of Alina FooDee.

Everything I wanted: a few snacks (some hearty, on the side, and some to warm up); one main dish (necessarily meat); baked potatoes and, of course, dessert. Once again, I am convinced that it is not necessary that the table breaks with dishes. The main thing is that they are all like a selection! Me and all my households are a little tired of the traditional New Year treats - jolder, olive and vinaigrette. I want something new.

Simple menu for the New 2024 Crispy Christmas trees from puff dough I fell in love with these Christmas trees at first sight and have already managed to bake for a try. To prepare them, you need to take a small package of layered yeastless dough, one pack of bacon and one pack of already sliced sandwich cheese. You can also take yeast dough, but it will be difficult to predict how much it will rise, so I do not recommend it.

The rolled dough is cut in stripes. Put bacon and cheese on one strip, and cover the second. Then the dough in the form of a zigzag is strung on a sword and baked for 15 minutes at 220 degrees. Isn't that genius? And most importantly, simple.

Youtube Cheese Balls For this light snack you need to rub two melted cheese, two boiled eggs, a couple of cloves of garlic and a little hard cheese. It's really quicker and more convenient. The resulting baby should be mixed with mayonnaise and form cream balls.

Now you need to rub the crab sticks on a small grater and in the resulting shavings to roll over the balls. Also culinary blogger Alina FooDee, from whom I borrowed this recipe, advises to put inside each ball something interesting, such as mussels or shrimp.

Cucumber tartlets with red fish decided this year to try to prepare diet tartlets. And this recipe is just right. To do this, remove the middle from the washers of the cucumber (but leave the bottom), then stuff with cream cheese (Alina cheese fills with Dijon mustard and finely chopped dill) and decorate with a piece of weakly salted red fish.

The idea of design was also seen on the culinary channel. The fish must be cut into thin ribbons and twisted into a rose. Then puts in a cucumber tartlet on a cheese substrate with a piece of salad leaf. It's better than sushi rolls!

From the remnants of creamy smear Alina offered to make a classic snack - tartlets with salami and cherry tomatoes. To do this, a finely sliced pickle is added to the smear. Two slices of salami are folded in a rose and stuck directly into the cheese mass. Place a piece of tomato on top, and an elementary snack is ready!

Even such a culinary expert as Alina believes that the New Year's table without herring is not the same. Of course, you can just lay it out on the squares of rye bread and decorate it with red pickled onions, the old-fashioned way. But the culinary master recommends diversifying the serving and making herring a substrate of boiled eggs, pickled red onions and mayonnaise. And on top of the herring can be additionally lubricated with Dijon mustard.

The Green Dragon Roll Not without a symbolic decoration of the table - a roll in the colors of the symbol of the coming year. However, I could not find green lavash, I will make it from the usual. To do this, lubricate a rectangular piece of lavash with cream cheese like Philadelphia, lay out a layer of nori leaves, and use weakly salted red fish, avocado bars and cream cheese as a filling. Avocados can be replaced with cucumber, and fish with shrimp or crab sticks. Then the roll should be removed in the refrigerator for at least an hour, so that it keeps its shape well.

A simple menu for the New 2024 and vegetable cutting Agree, one way or another we are sure to put on the table greens, vegetables and different pickles. The host of the channel also suggests not to abandon the vegetable assortment. It can be fried eggplant, cucumbers and tomatoes, red and yellow Bulgarian pepper. And to watch the cutting interesting and tasty, you can flavor it with your favorite gas station. For example, a sauce of balsamic vinegar with olive oil or mayonnaise sauce with garlic.

This is the first time I’ve seen a potato recipe! I can't wait to try it. For baking, you need to take a beautiful deep dish and put potatoes sliced into it. Potatoes must first be peppered, salted, add spices to taste. On top is laid roast of onions and carrots mixed with amber cheese. And in it, as if forming a clearing, champignons are stuck so that nothing was visible except them. Hats should be oiled, salted, and then put the potatoes baked in the oven for an hour. The root vegetable is stewed simultaneously in mushroom and cheese sauce.

Pork on the main dish For this dish it is better to take a fat neck. Cut it into steaks, salty and peppery to taste. It is not superfluous to add coriander and dried garlic. Roast the steak in a dry frying pan and lay it on a bowl, smearing them with Dijon mustard on top. Imagine how delicious it would be!

So, for each steak put two rings of pineapple, and inside the rings soaked in advance prunes without a pit (or large olives). Now sprinkle everything with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.

What can be a holiday without dessert? I want something bright and citrus this year. So I'll make two creamy jellies with tangerine slices. To do this, you just need to whip sour cream with gelatin, vanilla sugar, condensed milk and lemon juice, and then pour mandarin lobules in portion moulds. You just need to put it in the refrigerator, and in a few hours the dessert is ready. What I like most is that you don’t have to cook anything.

By the way, dessert can be served in an interesting way, if you find a deep shape (you can take a tetrapak) and put tangerines inside one on top of another, planting on a sword. Then it remains only to pour jelly and wait for readiness. This dessert is unique!

I have already written what I will cook with. I will bake potatoes and meat at the same time, and I will make dessert first of all so that I have time to freeze. I'll make snacks while the main dish is baked. All except the Christmas trees, I will put them in the oven last, maybe even before the guests arrive. I love when the baked dough is still fresh, warm. This is what a simple menu looks like for 2024. I look at him and can’t wait for the holiday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting