The husband came back from his parents serious and thoughtful, and then said that we should not spend money now.

Unfortunately, life-scenes Not always romantic comedies. Especially now that there is so much misery and injustice in the world. Even everyday dramas do not carry anything good or instructive. Alien families are people too. They have their thoughts, hopes and aspirations. So, on the one hand, it is interesting to watch them, because the experience of others is also quite instructive. On the other hand, negativity is negativity, no matter what you look at it.

Peels People have learned to be callous all the time. To survive and to maintain your own inner peace. Otherwise, you could just turn on the TV in the evening when the news is on and just go crazy. But compassion must also be in our hearts. Otherwise, how will we be different from the same animals? Bad news, especially about relatives and friends, should awaken in us a sense of cohesion and mutual assistance. This is the basis of human relationships.

Do you know what it feels like to be a family living in a rented apartment? Always sitting on the inside of the suitcase, what happens. Then the owners suddenly need a living space, so they will come and “ask” to move out in some 2 weeks. After all, the son was expelled from the institute, and he does not want to live with his parents. Or the neighbors will begin to behave like cavemen that they do not want to stay in someone else’s apartment on bird rights. This is not to mention the constant increase in rent.

God knows, ordinary couples who have their own, even a small nest, do not even suspect what paradise they are in. Of course, everyday affairs hurt everyone, such is life. But when you for 7 years banally can not have a child, so as not to raise it is unclear on what terms - this is already called a problem. We'd even live with our parents. Mine or husband. But what to do if their apartments are not rubber.

Vitalik and I have long been students, although we got married when we still had to go on couples. Early marriage, we thought. We'll get along with our future kids. Young parents, on the same wavelength with children. Yeah, I don't think so. I already I don’t understand today’s youth and their values. And what will happen next when our children, if they ever will, grow up and begin to bear the brain of my husband and me, when they have a difficult period? Nightmare! The scenarios of people’s lives are sometimes very sad.

And despite the fact that we both work and support each other, we still cannot save money for an apartment. Save money, do not walk in restaurants, and on vacation I did not remember what year. Still, there's not enough money. And then the situation is such that Vitalik’s father began to have serious heart problems. At least for his age, it's still a little early. You have to help. Although the spouse does this exclusively from his own pocket, it certainly does not affect our situation in the best way.

And now, it would seem, finally on our street came the holiday, there was good news: my mother suddenly received a very good amount, and if you report our funds, you could look for something one-room in the secondary market. No, and there's an ambush.

At first I was very happy, and my husband and I even thought about finding a normal realtor. But then, looking the truth in the eye, we set out to look for ourselves. At first, of course, there were better options. But there the owners did not want to meet us halfway: there could be no question of any discount. Moreover, they complained about currency swings all the time, so they even hinted that their price was too low. Maybe we should pay more.

Then came the options... The ones left. There was something in between, and there was a frank thrash. Nevertheless, we patiently spent time and effort on these proposals. Sometimes even sacrificing normal sleep. It was ironic not to live in the apartment you rent to find something else. But the goal was set and it is impossible to deviate from the course. We never had another chance.

And then Vitalik went to his parents and came from them very serious and thoughtful. He sat for a couple of hours, read something online and invited me to a serious conversation. Turns out his father got worse. He had known this before, but he was only trying to get dark thoughts out of his head. And that day, after talking to my mother, my husband suddenly realized that with the money that my mother wanted to support us, you can have an operation for his father. Not guaranteed, but it could help and put him on his feet.

How many arguments did he give me in his defense? We are young and have our whole life ahead of us. And the fact that his dad's situation is very serious, so it doesn't require any delay. After all, it's just money. A person’s life will always be more important than a piece of paper. And much more. At some point I was thinking, maybe really. To do a good deed, you see, karma will come back to us like a boomerang and throw something else.

But this mood did not last long. First of all, it's my mom's money. And she hasn't even given them to us yet so we can handle them so frivolously. And secondly, when we talk about life, aren't we wasting our lives without our own apartment? Am I not wasting it now, losing perspective and, most importantly, time? I know the situation with the father-in-law is terrible. How can I help him with my mother’s money?

After that, Vitaly finally made a decision for himself that I was wrong, and even more so, an egotist, such as the world had never seen. Because since we're married, his relatives are my relatives now, too. I wouldn't spare my father any money. We're talking, of course. But more through the teeth. It's kind of weird. If it goes on like this, I don’t know why we’re going to need a living space. I want to live with a loved one, not a roommate who hates me.

Mom, after hearing my story, refused to give us money directly. Only on the day of the conclusion of the contract, so that all the signatures stand and there is a guarantee that they will go exactly to buy real estate. And, you know, I totally understand her. It was her decision to help us. We, not our matchmaker, no matter how hard it may be. Whose side do you think justice is on? Because people say different things. He who is closer to his husband is on his side. Who comes to me, mine. I don't know what's wrong if I just want ordinary, human happiness. People’s lives are sometimes so unpredictable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting