The situation was hopeless, so I decided to ask my brother for help, but his answer disappointed me.

“Man proposes and God disposes.” Many of us are familiar with this saying. But the truth is that this is not really a folk saying, but the name of a painting by an English artist painted in 1864. Although yes, plan People almost always remain quite vague and unpredictable.

The standard scheme, such as kindergarten - school - institute - wedding, is not always justified. More and more often there are sudden force majeure, twists of fate and fateful decisions. Although people, for the most part, do not want to risk their future, for the sake of the ghostly possibility of living differently. Why if your parents have been teaching someone else?

My younger brother recently showed his real face. When you know a person from childhood, you have a good idea of all his pros and cons. Then when you’re apart, your memory erases some moments and you try to think that’s what it is. That now he's changed, he's better. Well, at least not worse. Yeah, now.

I am a housewife, living with my husband and son in a two-bedroom apartment. Financial situation - not to say that poor, but not without problems. The husband works, but his profession does not allow much walking. As they say, the middle working class.

My son, Alyosha, graduated well from school and went to the institute. He graduated to the third year and already has high expectations. He also has a girlfriend and seems to be serious. But the thing is, they can't live with her, too close. To rent an apartment, there is not enough money. His girlfriend is also a student.

I talked to my husband, I was in favor of finding them money for housing, at least for a year. But it didn't work. At work removed the bonus and introduced a system of fines. In short, more hours were added and less money was paid. And inflation, of course. Anyway, there's nothing we can do right now.

We have few friends and acquaintances. And even then, they are all at the age when the maximum is to go to some institution together and complain about each other’s life. It's like it's gonna make someone feel better. But I also have a brother, Nikita. He is considered a wealthy man in the city. He opened his own business, bought an apartment on two floors. He and his wife and daughters live there.

But they have another property. So, a small size for one or two people, if you squeeze. They do, but I don't think that money means anything to my brother. So I decided to go to him, try my luck. Maybe he'll let his nephew and fiancée live. And they would pay the communal and maybe even start a small repair. Until better times.

So I went to Nikita and his wife with this offer. My nephew, he's not a barefoot, I have to understand. His wife met me and let's cuddle from the door. I called my brother, sat down at the table. Well, let me tell him about the situation. That my husband and I don't have the opportunity to help our own son, and so on.

Nikita thought for a long time, and then asked who the tribe was studying for. I didn’t know exactly what the job was, but it had to do with computers. Prospectively, now everyone is going there. And I am very happy about this, because my husband works with his hands all his life, and there is no money or health.

Nikita replied that he could not help with housing. It does not benefit him, and his wife will not allow it. Stable penny, dripping in any weather. But then he offered me that option. How about his nephew drop out of school and go to his office? Work with hands, but their masters get very good money. And the apartment, and everything else.

Nikita is engaged in the manufacture of monuments in cemeteries. Orders materials, tools, he has his own team. And, yes, his business is doing great. You can see the apartment, and they have two cars with their wife, both foreign cars. But I didn't ask for a job, I asked for help with housing! And again, this is a loss of prospects, the son will also work like a father, with his hands?

Peels I was silent then a little, and then asked again, maybe there is another option. But Nikita replied that he could not offer anything better. Unless you pay as a worker, not as a student. The salary is not small, by the way. I want our children’s future to have opportunities and potential.

I cried a little that day, but at home. It was sad that his brother did not support, although he has opportunities. As an older sister, I’ve always received two from my parents. And they yelled at me more and put me in a corner. And Nikitushka was a favorite son. He probably doesn't even remember that.

Peels are like them, these relatives. I think you know a man. You give your soul for him, and in return he offers you to drop out of school. I'm not in that house again. Let them live and prosper. We'll figure something out for ourselves. We'll have to move on with our husband. Still, we live for the kids.

Tags

See also

New and interesting