One day I was coming home from the market and noticed a stump in my lot, then I decided to teach her a lesson.

Life gives us the experience of communicating with different people. All alone. put down. Others require a completely different approach. Unfortunately, the second gradually becomes more than the first. Nevertheless, the art of negotiation still remains relevant.

Our reader had problems with understanding not only with whom, but with her own relative. Nakhalka used the fact that some of her actions everyone closed their eyes. But in the end, everything came to a logical conclusion. We all sometimes face similar difficulties. And you have to be prepared for them. After all, otherwise there is not an illusory chance that we will just sit on our necks and hang our legs.

When my son got married, I was very happy because he is my only child and I will always wish him only the best. I knew my daughter-in-law. But with matchmakers met only at the holiday. Don't ask, it happened. Generally normal people. He is a prominent, calm man. She seemed like a good person to me, too. But when she talked, she always wanted to show herself to be cunning and a little tricky. There are people like that.

After some time, my matchmaker, unfortunately, introduced himself. Not from illness, but from an accident: hit by a car. I was truly sorry for my daughter-in-law and my sister-in-law, who suddenly became a widow. His son also made a farewell speech at the wake, because he and his father-in-law were good friends: they went fishing together, and rafting.

I thought my snuckle would soon find a new man. That was the impression I had at first. She lives in the city alone. Not so old yet, not sixty. Some options could also be found. Who knows her, though. The point is that for a few years she continued to live as she did, and then suddenly she wanted to move.

Our children have been living in the city for a long time. I was born in the village and I feel great here. Although for ten years our places are called suburbs. The asphalt here is not so well-groomed, and the mobile network sometimes disappears. But it breathes easily, has its own land, and there is also an economy. The same village, only more comfortable.

My daughter-in-law's mother moved to this village and was about to move. First I asked, I chose which house was better. Well, I said that not far from me, a kilometer and a half, people are selling housing. It's close to the river. And to the bus stop to go to the city. There is also a shop near that stop. Good option.

The question is, who was just talking to me? I took my advice and moved to my hometown. My son helped bring her some things, even I was there. Only then did I see how inept I am. I'm older than her, so I can bring some stuff into the house. When she got out of the car, she acted like she was going to faint.

The case on the bed Next, more. I have a mobile phone on which I communicate with my son, watch the news, generally use. Svatya once asked for a phone number just in case. Well, I did. I didn't know where it was going. She called me about anything. Where to get water, where to buy something, and not afraid to walk at night, but how to screw a light bulb. You can see the man in the house was the owner. The kingdom of heaven.

Soon she learned the way to my house and started visiting. And she didn't leave without a guest. The cucumbers and tomatoes will pick, the apples. I took zucchini without embarrassment. Dill, parsley. Even a bundle of basil that I planted just for a sample, see how it rises. I also got some cans of conservation. At first I looked at it through my fingers: the city, what to take from it. But then her impudence began to irritate.

The case that got me started was just recently: I was coming home from the market. I walk along the path and notice someone's painfully familiar fifth point on my site. I come and watch my relative quietly harvest my crop without any shame. I like green peas. I'm keeping an eye on him so he doesn't ripen. And imagine what it's like to watch him rush to pieces while you're away.

- Hello, Inna Kirillovna! What's up, what's up?

Put in place the words Svatya quickly stirred up and immediately rose to her feet. I felt like she wasn't ready for us, but she didn't look like she was. Instead, she quickly splashed something about the lost earring. And the fist left on the ground was as if it had nothing to do with it.

And as much as I wanted to turn our conversation into a conflict, as much as I could tell her everything I thought, I held back. She's a relative. My sister-in-law's mother. And she's able to tell the kids stories about me. People are more likely to believe, everyone knows that. Well, then I decided to cheat.

- Oh, honey. I'd help you if I could. My hands are full. And I'm going from the market, I don't have the strength, I just fall. Just be careful. I've got peas out there, sweetie, I can't see without my glasses. So I put him away from the moles. I got him with poison. Moles come, drag peas to their pit, and everyone is poisoned. The rest of the harvest is also good. I hate moles.

After these words, Inna Kirillovna somehow turned pale. And I, citing fatigue, went home. We're gone, quick. I'm in and she's in. Then, of course, I went to that place. The pea pistol lay there, untouched. Oh, city. What a naive, honest word you are. But at least my relative made me laugh.

A few days later, my son called me and casually mentioned the incident. Through a poorly concealed laugh he advised me to put a stuffed mole. They say it helps better. To which I replied that so much time had passed and they could not be seen. My poison must have worked. And the harvest will be better. I love my son. It's good that I don't have much of a city either. Knows what moles love and what they don't.

Tags

See also

New and interesting