So that relatives did not suck their paws in winter, I bought a generator and went to work.

“I bought my own generator for lighting in the summer. But I did not think what it could lead to! – Irina. She lives and works abroad, so she constantly helps her family financially. When electricity problems began in Ukraine, she made sure her family always had lights. This led to a serious family quarrel. What relatives could not share, read further in the article.

I have been living and working in Italy for the last 10 years. For as long as I can remember, I have always been an adventurer. And when my friend offered me a hack here, I immediately agreed. Who knew it would turn into a real job?

To be honest, I like it more here than at home. But I didn't forget my own for a minute. My husband stayed home. Thanks to me, he managed to build a private house outside the city. And my son and daughter-in-law bought an apartment with me. I remember everyone!

In the summer, when it became clear that the winter was going to be tough, I decided to buy them a light generator. The news said there were likely to be problems with electricity. Thank you to our neighbors, to hell with them!

The generator is a serious thing. It can only be used in a private home. In the summer, when I bought this generator, we discussed the option that Bodka and Tonka would have to move to live with their father. He didn't mind, because he lived alone all these years. He's lonely, I know.

And now, when there is no light in Kiev for hours, the son finally decided to temporarily move out of the city. By car to go not far in principle, with the Internet, he somehow also settled everything. So you can work. That's the point.

When the children moved into my husband's country house, they didn't immediately tell me what had happened. It was only 2 weeks later that I found out that my son now lives there. Nobody asked me that, of course. Why, really?

Everyone thinks I wouldn't mind. They're not strangers to each other. Only I don't think so. I haven’t had a relationship with my mom since the wedding. She and I are very different in spirit. She spends days in a beauty salon. I'm used to working for my family.

So it's no surprise that Larissa's house is dark. She can't really worry about herself. There's no man around! Now do you understand why I'm worried? You have to give her credit: she can take care of herself. He's a good cook, too. I know how much my husband likes to eat.

I don't want that lady living next to my family. She said she was here for a couple of days. Like, just stay. But then it turned out that at home she always has no light and cold. Here is paradise on earth: light, gas, and water. Well done!

The most interesting thing is that my family is completely satisfied with Larisky's company. She cooks them fresh food three times a day, cleans the house. My husband loves it because he used to have to do it himself. What do I think?

Of course I am jealous! I don’t want to go back to my home and find out that a strange woman has settled in my house. I'm a straight man. She told her husband about all her fears. He just laughed back. He says, if I'm so worried, it's time for me to get home.

But how do I get back? While I'm here, my family has at least some kind of financial cushion. My husband gets a penny at his job! Told me to buy 10 generators so he could sell them now. But I didn't think about it then.

Oh, I'd like to see him sing if I actually come back. We will all sit together at a broken trough and suck our paws all winter. Wow!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Relationships between spouses should be based on trust. If Irina is so worried that Svatya could steal her husband from under her nose, maybe she should really go home. You can't make all the money!

In such difficult times, relatives need to unite and help each other. Especially since Irina’s snatch brings benefit to the whole family. Is that bad?

Whose side are you on in this story?

Tags

See also

New and interesting