Clairvoyant Valery Shatilovich gave a prophecy that everyone discusses, the outcome is clear.

How to save peaceIf the entire state agenda works like clockwork and calls for an aggressive attack on Ukraine and even other countries? The answer is simple: nothing. Or take the situation into your own hands and start fighting the aggressor from within. However, in this age of mild protests, this is almost impossible.

Clairvoyant Valery Shatilovich studied in detail the topic of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He is endowed with a rare gift of providence, and today we would like to talk about his thoughts on all matters of interest. What awaits us in the near future, how it will all end, who helps Ukraine in its fight against the enemy. You can find out about all this right now if you finish reading this article.

In his recent interview, the prophet Valery Shatilovich talked a lot about what the future will be for Ukraine, how the country will move, where it will come and how it will be able to fight off its worst enemy and occupier. Unlike many of his colleagues in the workshop, the clairvoyant did not add propagandistic statements about the collapse of the whole world, but simply told about his visions and expressed his point of view on the current situation.

On the first question, who is the obvious enemy of Ukraine, the clairvoyant answered the following: “In fact, we need to start with the fact that Ukraine’s neighbor also has allies.” Belarus, Iran, Hungary and a number of other countries. Obviously, they cannot be called friends of Ukrainians. But that's not all. The fact is that apart from Poland, as a real brother, and the Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), Ukraine has no real allies.

In other words, the United States, Britain and Turkey cannot be called enemies. But they could easily have hastened the end of this unjust conflict. And they don't. And, unfortunately, often slow down with the supply of useful goods. But they are by no means enemies. The Ukrainian government should look more closely at its allies.

The real enemies of Ukraine are internal strife. Ordinary people who succumb to enemy propaganda, panic, some inner demons. First of all, they destroy their own souls. In addition, they ruin the life of their relatives and neighbors. In our country, we need unity and mutual understanding. And extra calls to what is unclear - this is nothing but a game in the hands of the enemy.

What awaits the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant in the near future?
The clairvoyant replied, “Look, I want to answer this question as a person who senses certain signals and can decipher them for himself.” People call it Providence. But I also have an opinion on this as a simple person who is interested in the world, reads books and newspapers. So let's start with the first one.

I had visions about the NPP, and I want to tell you that I did not see any fire, any poison around me. There was no emergency in my visions. I didn’t see people around me, that’s true. Not a single person. All local workers may be evacuated. It's yes, it could very well happen.

Now my thoughts as a citizen. I believe that other countries, especially China, will not allow Russia to do any dirty things at such an important and dangerous facility. It has been said a hundred times that the accident could affect Europe, NATO countries. In general, the result will be very unpredictable, literally dependent on the wind. For the world community, this is a challenge that no one can afford.”

On July 17, many people are now talking about the date of July 17. Why is it so important and what will happen that day?

“Yes, a mathematician and clairvoyant Sidik Afgan claims that this date is connected with a very significant turning point in world history. According to him, on this day there will be events that will concern not only Ukraine, but the whole world. In particular, he brings bad news to Zelensky and “his masters” from the United States. In my opinion, the person is completely biased.

What do I see? Honestly, nothing special. I don’t think anything that big will happen that day. Maybe in the energy world, but not in the physical. I get pictures of either lava or fire. Perhaps there will be another shooting. I see women's tears. But this is not surprising after a full-scale attack on Ukraine. Unfortunately, this happens almost every day.

There is a small possibility that another natural disaster may occur. But again, at this time in many countries are actively burning fires, for example. And to tie them to any particular day is simply impossible. Volcano. Perhaps a volcano will wake up somewhere, at least for some reason something like this happened to me. But it was not a signal of such force that I could think seriously about it.

How do you see the end of this war, this conflict?
Valery noted that it has been going on for a very long time, much earlier than is commonly thought. You just have to look at the history of our countries to understand that. Prohibitions of the Ukrainian language, the Holodomor, the Shooted Renaissance (Rostriliane Vidrodzhennia) - all this is a swing of one pendulum. Just for a while, the Ukrainians forgot about the evil caused to them and forgave their eastern neighbor. As you can see, no reason.

This war, in its active form, will end. The Russians will not take anything, but they will have to give a lot. But in the historical perspective, many more conflicts await us. They won’t be here soon, but you should always be ready. Do not relax and do not live on the principle of “who will remember the old”. This principle simply does not work with these people.

The clairvoyant urged all efforts to hope for the bravest and bravest people of our time. APU. We have to, we have to help them. After all, they restrain the real evil not only from us personally, but also from the whole world. Everyone understands that now. Pray and help our children with resources. That way, victory will come faster.

Outcomes

In his visions Valery Shatilovich was able to see some interesting details and logically substantiated them. In addition, he clarified some points about the mysterious date 17.07.2023. He gave some great advice on who would end the conflict. His interview can be called quite complete and exhaustive. But the final verdict can be announced only by our readers in the comments. This is how the real, not false opinion of people is formed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting