The other day I saw my sleepover at the resort in the company of a tanned man, now I do not know if I can keep her secret.

Mystery of privacy It is guaranteed by most countries of the world. If we take into account civilized countries. In simple words, this means that the state has no right to interfere in the private life of its citizens under any circumstances. This also applies to citizens, and I understand why. Do not take out the garbage from the house, especially if it is a stranger.

However, in small towns life goes in its own rhythm. There is no need to sniff out anything: the life of the neighbors is visible in the palm of your hand. And everyone knows everything about each other. This often leads to specific situations, even conflicts. The good news is that most of the people in the villages are not evil, and all the contradictions are quickly over. Without actually having time to start.

In our village, rumors spread quickly. And although in recent years it has grown so well, old-timers still remember how the asphalt in these places was a curiosity. I remember my youth and the people around me. This part of my life has been ingrained in my undercortex. And, as it turns out, it wasn't an accident.

The fact is that when my husband and I were 20 years old and we were not married, I had one rival, Svetlana. She couldn't live, so she wanted to take my fiancé away. That's why I made all sorts of bad things. She lied to me. But the meanest rumor she tried to spread about me was that I was walking with another man.

If you were living in a village at that time, you would know that you have to answer for such words. But the husband stepped in, and then we somehow let it go, yeah. Time has passed and we are older. I got married and I'm still happy. Svetlana also found a boyfriend from the village and played a wedding. And then she gave birth to a son and went abroad to work. He comes from time to time, but mostly sits there.

I don’t know how it happened, it seems like such luck. But now the son of this very Light is my son-in-law. Yeah, that happens. Do I have to talk my daughter out of my personal accounts with the snit? Nope. Why? What's happened is gone.

Like I said, Sveta works in another country, so she can afford a lot. She came to the wedding in furs. I bought my son an apartment in the city, so my daughter now sees me much less often. In fact, she behaved quite defiantly. Even her husband, my matchmaker, made some remarks to her. She never visited him on his birthday.

In short, someone’s character has not changed at all with age. I was worried for a minute. Who knows what’s going on in her head, but what if she takes the old one? But no, she looked at my husband with indifference and did not create rumors among the guests. At least in this it has changed for the better.

A week ago my husband invited me to rest. Yes, at 63, he still knows how to make unexpected gifts. There is a resort with mineral waters near our village, so he bought us two recreational vouchers. We went there once, and we liked it. But now that place is even more ennobled, so it is not a shame to go again, the more reason there is.

And you know who I saw on my first day off, and more than one? Svetlana, your bitch. She laughed, masturbated, walking hand in hand with a handsome tanned man who smiled in all 32 teeth. Judging by the fact that this comrade communicated not with the help of speech, but only with energetic gestures, I immediately realized that he was some Italian.

After a couple of days, it was her son-in-law's birthday, so I realized that Svetlana decided to come to her son, but not alone, but with a secret companion. There is a hotel nearby, where even an Italian will not be ashamed to spend some time. It's convenient. And my husband won't know.

Except... I'm so drawn to getting her terrible secret out. To show who she really is. So is privacy important? After all, this woman cheats on her husband, deceives him, and even a lover almost dragged into our village. Is that possible?

Yes, I understand that this sense of revenge plays into me. She also spread false rumors about me. But I saw it with my own eyes! In this case, there can be no other opinion: two adults in an embrace rest. Thank you, no kissing yet. Good thing she didn't see me and my husband. It would be a little awkward for a while.

Oh, but she's my son-in-law's mother. Svetlana will never become a relative of me, even in her dreams. But for my daughter, I only want the best. And an offended mother-in-law can always turn the life of a daughter-in-law into continuous torment. So you have to keep your mouth shut. And the most tragic thing is that if she sees me, I'm the one who has to behave unnaturally. Shut up about what I saw. Because my child is more important to me than her marriage.

The situation, of course, do not wish the enemy. But you have to keep yourself in control and think about the good. At our age, it's better to keep your nerves safe. And the rest, burn it with a blue flame!

Tags

See also

New and interesting