Husband recently had an accident, cost a couple of scratches, but after that he seemed to be replaced

Standard situation: driver traffic lightWaiting for a signal. A green light went on, but the motorist got distracted and received a small blow from behind. Who's to blame? The one who didn't immediately realize it was time to drive, or the one who hurried and damaged the rear bumper of the car ahead?

Peels These things happen every day. Drivers, especially beginners, with foam at the mouth will prove their innocence and innocence in the accident. More experienced, on the contrary, will try to hush everything up. Especially if the conflict arises purely from principle, and the machines after such a collision will not be scratched. Sometimes time is more expensive.

My husband is 8 years younger than me, and I am a co-founder of a small company with a staff of fifty people. So I am genuinely prepared for your caustic remarks about our marriage and in general. Similar comments about “starlet and Alphonse” I heard in the first year of marriage. I don’t even resent them anymore, I’m still waiting for new and original ideas.

Well, Peels. Of course we have two cars in the garage. For him and for me. I use the services of a driver, but my husband likes to turn a lamb personally. I don’t understand the beauty of driving on a congested road, looking for traffic lights, arguing with other drivers, police officers... Apparently, this is another male hobby that we normal women do not understand.

A month ago, Grisha had a minor accident. Standing at a traffic light, waiting for the green. Then he got distracted, and a car came in behind him. Well, it didn't accelerate, so the damage was minimal. Grisha exchanged phone numbers with the owner of the car that drove into him, took a couple of photos, and they left. I looked at it myself, really, nothing special. At least everyone's healthy.

But since then, my husband has changed. He became kind of thoughtful, cut off from me. When I asked him about it, Grisha only waved his hand, saying that I am making everything up. But remember that I am a woman, and therefore smarter than my young man. So I began to look even more closely at his behavior and draw conclusions.

Just so you know, my husband works in the office. Friends took him to their team in a dusty place. In the morning he cooks us breakfast, goes to work. Then, at 16:00, he ends his working day and descends two floors below to spend an hour and a half in the gym. I want a young and energetic husband, not a wreck with a belly under my shirt.

Then he goes home and cooks us dinner. A couple of years ago, we went to a cooking class together from a fashion chef. Entrance only by special passes, the former gave. We have a great relationship with him, but I don't want to talk about him here. Well, I didn't have enough time for this class. So Grisha had to puff up for both of us. But now he is doing well in Italian and Spanish cuisine.

I'm actually a simple person. For me, and delivery from the restaurant can be ordered. But what woman doesn’t want to watch her man in an apron handle food in the kitchen? Besides, he's really good at it. Not five stars, but when the recipe is simple and the ingredients are fresh and high-quality, how can anything be spoiled?

We spend weekends together. Yoga, fruit diet and meditation. Very great helps a woman to rejuvenate the body, and for a man, yoga provides some unreal stretching and possession of his body. It's cheap, so I recommend it to everyone. Yoga and stretching are the key to your youth.

Peels Strange Behavior But Back to Husband's Behavior It was like he was replaced after that accident. At first glance, nothing seems to have changed, but I'm his wife. My attempts to find out everything completely failed. And one day I decided to take a little distraction from work and go to the faithful in the office. Spend lunch together, talk to each other.

I noticed a familiar car in the parking lot. Very similar to the one that crashed into Gregory's car. I compared the numbers to the numbers in the photo, and it turned out that it is. My husband was not in the office, he had already left for lunch. And his phone was silent. I started putting two and two together and I realized it smelled bad.

I asked the driver to make a circle around the area, perhaps there is some diner where Grisha could dump from his beloved wife. What do you think? Just a few hundred meters later, my fugitive was found. He was really dining in the company of a young and pretty girl. Apparently, the owners of a car parked nearby.

He stood at a traffic light and got under someone else's skirt Grisha understood everything very quickly. He saw me and, without saying anything to his companion, got up and went to meet me. Did you see the eyes of the cat you just found? My husband had the same. Of course, I did not make scenes in a crowded place. Just turned on the fool, asked Gregory some nonsense related to household chores and walked away.

Already at home, without haste, without any distractions, it turned out that all this is not at all what I thought. Just the girl, realizing that she was wrong in that situation, decided to call Grisha and meet to thank him. What was he supposed to do? Well, you know, we had lunch together at work. What's the big deal?

Then, of course, the husband apologized, asked him to forgive. He didn't tell me about his plans, or any of them. And I, as his wife, as a wise woman, should have known immediately.

I don't know what to do now. Can you tell me whether to punish my faithful or leave me alone? After that incident, he started calling me fifteen times a day, asking me for advice. Honestly, it's annoying. I'm a woman, I need intrigue.

I was also thinking of talking to a young girl who was so kind that she called a stranger. But then I changed my mind. I just realized that, whatever he was, I don't think he personally made that impression on her. In an accident, thoughts work the other way. But after that, when you can calmly look at the photos... Oh, she'll go far, I'll tell you! She's got an eye.

Tags

See also

New and interesting