The husband wrinkled disdainfully, his wife began to irritate him, tea was not the first year together.

The family is the property of two people. Neither man nor woman can pull the strap alone. Or rather, for a while they can do it, but then the enthusiasm disappears and there is a split. For a man. test This is the first “bell” of distrust. Women, in general, act much thinner and more cunning.

One of our readers decided to share her story. By the way, we find it very curious and revealing. Unfair attitude of spouses to each other is not enough when it ends with something good. That's why Victoria's story is so interesting.

Recently, my husband and I had a very big scandal. It started with little things and led to shouting and accusations. In the end, the husband even slammed the door, as it was simply unsafe to continue the conversation in high tones. Do you want to know what I did this time?

Turns out I'm not interested enough in him. The fire went out, we began to move away from each other, so why start anything? That's my husband's argument. He walked around the apartment with red bulging eyes and a rolled out lower lip. Like a child who was very offended.

I was relatively calm because I knew what was going on. We're distant. Hard. But it wasn't my fault at all. I tried not to respond to the constant provocations of that evening. Acted like a person who didn't care. And that only made Alexy angry. The thing is, it all happened much earlier. About a year ago. That’s when my husband started cheating on me.

I found out about this by accident, although, I confess, I secretly checked my husband’s phone sometimes. In his inability, he did not protect him in any way and reading the message that pops up on the screen was quite simple. That’s when I noticed that his colleague “Eugene” sends some very panibratic SMS. As it turned out, the real name of the employee was Eugene.

After that, I had 2 days of high blood pressure, which my husband took as a normal ailment. But I didn't tell him anything. Trying to get closer, better. To make some conclusions for himself and stop communicating with an outside woman. But my efforts came to nothing.

Then I tried to provoke a response using his methods. I met a man. Nothing serious, just flirting. She left the phone in a prominent place when her husband was in the same room. Nothing. He just wasn't interested. That's it. Patience is over.

This worked on Alexei like a red rag on a bull. He freaked out. He started screaming loudly. Remembering some past grievances. Talking about my coldness and inaction. As you can see, he didn’t say a word about his new wife. Then he left. Not forever, but he's gone. And I knew where.

Two hours later, there was a sudden call. An unknown voice told me that my husband was in an accident. Hard. Motor functions may be impaired. It involves a stroller and care for the rest of your life. I got scared. I sat in a chair for ten minutes without a thought in my head. Shock.

But then quickly gathered and went to the address. I don't know what was driving me at the time. Perhaps a debt. Or the memory of those bright moments that Alexei and I experienced together. Anyway, I'm here. The same doctor, judging by his voice, showed me which room my husband was in. A minute later, in a white coat, I walked into the room. And she saw the huge eyes of her husband.

He was fine. Definitely drunk and surprised, but perfectly fine. It was obvious that he was not expecting to see me. My husband wanted to get up and hug me, but he couldn’t. I just didn't understand what was going on.

Then a friend of the doctor took me aside and explained everything thoroughly. It was my husband's classmate. A former bosom friend. Alexei called him about 40 minutes after the scandal. Drunk splash. I didn’t even know it was possible to get to such a state in such a short time. And yet. The husband begged the classmate to solve his problem.

After some time, he agreed and called the two women with the same message: Alexei was in an accident, will be disabled. That's the test.

That woman was called first. She didn't pick up the phone, and then, crying, she listened. She asked me to call her in five minutes. After this time, she pulled herself together and was able to clearly explain that Alexei was just a friend. The wife has to be there and make some decisions. She doesn’t have the time or nerves to do that. I wish you all the best.

My husband didn't expect my answer. So he continued to drink and bring himself to a full vegetable. After a while, I came and found the doctor. And then you know.

When I got home, I thought about it. Do I really need it? To check on his wife and mistress. Have some complaints about me. Act like a real animal. What kind of man is this who makes porridge himself and can not pluck it? Maybe I have emotions in me. But I really can't explain to myself whether everything that's happening right now is normal. Talking can't help.

Friends say different things. Some people suggest trying to forgive. Someone's yelling for me to pack, or better let him pack. But accepting such a difficult and important step lacks nerves. So what do I do?

Tags

See also

New and interesting