When I moved to the city, I called a village friend with me, I wanted to help, but it was very interesting.

Friendship among womenDoes she even exist? This topic is still very controversial among both sexes. Some say yes, of course. Every woman or girl has the most important, best friend for whom she will go into the fire and into the water. Others deny this and claim that the first decent man to be found will destroy this friendship without any problems.

Perhaps the best thing for us is to ask readers what they think about it. Every woman or girl has something to say. Personal experience, nothing can replace it. And we, in turn, tell a life story that sometimes any friendship can end in a negative. It doesn't matter who she was between. The main thing is what character people have and what their moral principles are.

After my father finally got an apartment in the city, I decided to move into it without further delay. My dad stayed in the village, and I had a great apartment with two rooms and not even the worst repairs. Nothing supernatural, but for a girl of my age who moved from the periphery, it was paradise.

New perspectives were finally opening up. Life in the city is primarily a choice of work. And infrastructure, places of rest, new acquaintances and so on. Live at least a year in the village and your petty-bourgeois complaints will disappear like clouds in the July sky.

After a month of living alone, I decided it would be nice to have a roommate. The choice, of course, fell on my best friend. It is also rural, but very modest even by urban standards. She's low, wearing glasses. He always looks at his feet and doesn’t like people around. However, we are friends, and Sonya I have known since childhood.

Peels We quickly agreed that she would live in a smaller room, because she had nothing with her. At first, I will not take money from her for accommodation, and there, as we spin, we will look at the situation. We're hard-working girls, we're gonna beat the local ksenei girls in no time, okay?

I quickly got a job as a waitress in a cafe nearby. Fortunately, the place turned out to be a pass, and the local clientele did not skimp on tips. After a few months of work, I thought maybe I could even start saving for a car or something. I never had a right, though. It was unusual to hold so much money in my hands, I wanted to spend it wisely.

I called for me and Sonya. But because of her “dot” about a large number of people in one place, she completely refused to come to work in our institution. On the other hand, my friend wasted no time either. She traveled a lot for interviews, looking for something that was closest to her. Unfortunately, even trips around the city cost money and soon they ran out. Then I decided to lend her some money until better times.

And that's how I found out I hated being a woman. Although my mother gave birth to me as a girl. Did I grow up to be an independent person, or was it about parenting? Anyway, Sonya started to tire me a little.

She eventually got a job that suited her. Administrator, beauty salon. Essentially, her job was to greet guests, smile and lock the cabin door with a key. Such work was paid accordingly. Any master received many times more money, making eyebrows, cilia, nails. Sonia was in the workplace the longest.

I told her to take courses and become a master herself. It's a promising profession. But she kept refusing, because she has hands from the wrong place, and she rarely wears makeup. At home, my friend acted as if she had plowed two shifts in the field: she was just lying on the couch and staring at the phone. She didn't give me any help at home. I cleaned the whole apartment except for her room and believe me, the difference was clear from the first few seconds.

Not long ago I started a serious relationship with a boy. He's from the city, lives by himself, but rents an apartment. Since I often stayed with him for several days, Sonya took a back seat to me. But a couple of days ago, I realized that our friendship, unfortunately, is collapsing at the seams. I'm getting uncomfortable with her whining and laziness. I can't reach her in a friendly way. She doesn't listen to me.

So I thought, sooner or later, Ian and I would want to get together. Then the question will arise where we will live. Definitely better to move in with me and not pay rent. But the three of us cannot live together, I understand that very well. I'll have to ask Sonya to "leave the room," as they say at work. And that's the conversation I'm most afraid of.

Whatever Sonya is, she's just a village girl. Just like me. And it was I who persuaded her to move, showed that you can live like this, without mom's commands and village color outside the window. Now, how did she get back? She is now enjoying life apart from her parents. In his own way, of course, but nevertheless.

Bringing her back would be too cruel. There's no other way. You have to choose between her and my relationship. I just don’t know what to do, and every day I change my mind. So while I'm just waiting, whatever happens. Probably should have lived in this apartment and not taken anyone to the settlement. You are not dependent on anyone and you always feel more confident.

Tags

See also

New and interesting