My close friend Alla can come to me unannounced to teach me life all day.

Well, that's it. companionship without discussing everything? Work, children, husbands, TV shows, fashion, news, health. There is always a topic to talk about. This is not boring men's gatherings with their dull discussions of football or complaints about "in the edge of a hamstrung boss." For girls and women, support comes first, while men are constantly bullying each other, albeit not out of spite.

Peels is a particularly close bond between two best friends. Trust me, there are no secrets between them. And if it comes to some extremely important advice or help, such a friend will always help. Another thing is when a woman does not have close friends at all. And you have to be friends with everyone, just for the sake of ordinary social communication. Such relationships often become unhealthy and toxic.

Do you know how life in a big city differs from the periphery? In addition to the size, infrastructure and various amenities, a resident of the metropolis can enjoy watching the news from the very morning, under an invigorating cup of coffee. And we, residents of small settlements, learn everything from each other, in person. It's such a tradition.

No, we have newspapers, television and the Internet. But we prefer to share new information and emotions with living people. First of all, it's very close. And secondly, this way you can spend some time with friends and acquaintances, without looking for a special reason. You see, there's not much entertainment in small towns, so a good conversation is pretty good.

These differences are very striking to me. I was born and raised in the countryside. But for another 5 years she studied in the capital, enjoying the energy of youth and a huge number of acquaintances. However, after graduation, for personal reasons, I had to go back to my home. Now I am a married woman with a husband and a six-year-old child, whom I love more than life.

I admit, living here is a little boring. Especially for a housewife. All the time you want to go somewhere, go to the movies, to an art exhibition or just hang out in a club, as in your youth. But now it's just fleeting dreams. I have responsibilities, and we will not find any such entertainment at all.

In this regard, I have no choice but to tolerate the company of my only friend Alla. We met when we went to the only school in our town. Personally, I would call her my friend. But if there are no other options, we can probably be considered friends.

I'll tell you a little more about her. Alla has two children, but has never had a husband. She, as it is customary to say in educated people, a girl with character. But I'd just call her a jerk. It so happened that we gather most often at my place. What my guest always uses, not shy of treating himself to food from the refrigerator. Or even borrowing my household chemicals indefinitely.

Alla can come without warning and then teach me all day how to raise my child. She doesn’t ironically think that having two children means she’s twice as good as me as a mother. At the same time, I play various educational games with my son, teaching him to think logically. To which my “friend” reacts very negatively. “God invented the tablet a long time ago! Just give it to the baby and don't think about it.

Other aspects of my life are criticized. I bought a nice new dress and it makes me fat. Repair in the kitchen - so the color is not the same as it was possible to think of such a thing? And so on and so forth.

With my husband, she tries to behave more or less adequately and even tries not to ulcerate. I've told him that before. He's always laughing and joking so I can wrap it around. But we both know that even if she really wanted to, she would never have succeeded. With that kind of character, no man can last long.

So why do I keep talking to her? You see, there are simply no other options. I stay home most of the time while my husband is at work. I’m still young and I don’t have enough companionship, but at this age it’s not easy to find new friends. Especially in our countryside, where everyone is busy. Alla is the only person who has so much free time that she also has the opportunity to walk around.

Maybe someone will say I’m just using it. You know, I would even agree with that statement to some extent. If it turns out that our family moves somewhere else, trust me, I will not miss my current girlfriend at all. But so far, nothing indicates that. So, unfortunately, we will have to endure this communication further.

When I was young, I didn’t think about the importance of friendship. I thought even on a deserted island I would be comfortable. But man is a social beast, and he needs someone to keep the conversation going.

Well, Peels, I feel something. You should remember to tell your husband to take the day off soon. Spend one day together without any rush, what could be better? Especially when it’s raining on TV.

Tags

See also

New and interesting