When my son went to war, I took my daughter-in-law to live with me, but now I can’t look at her calmly.

The human body is still not fully understood. And sometimes he can throw out such “krendels” that not every scientist can explain. For example, women after pregnancy They can completely change their lifestyle, appearance and even character traits. Hormones do wonders, or more precisely, just what they want.

If you think about it, this may even be one of the reasons why the divorce rate, after the birth of the first child, is statistically the highest. After all, the pair is formed according to certain features and habits. And if you turn everything upside down, all the finely tuned balance will simply disappear. People are simply not ready for this.

After the start of a full-scale invasion, my son was the first to volunteer to defend his homeland. Even my daughter-in-law's arguments didn't help. The little kid didn't change his mind. The son said that he had to be there at the front so that the treacherous and treacherous enemy would be defeated. We could not influence his words.

Anyway, I had no moral right to leave my daughter-in-law with my newly born grandson. She moved her daughter-in-law and child to her home, downtown. Save her money on renting an apartment. Besides, we are still relatives and should stick together. Not that I consider myself a professional adviser in maternal affairs, but my son somehow managed to raise a decent person.

If I'm a grandmother, I'm retired and knitting socks. No, I have my own business. During the years of development, he went up the hill well, so now I am responsible for my employees, pay taxes, in short, live as I want, in my own, if I may say so, rhythm. I don’t like sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Give me some more energetic activity or task. It's from my father.

Now it will be easier for you to imagine how I suffered with my daughter-in-law. And I continue to suffer, by the way. By the way, before the birth of the child, she was also quite determined to start her own business. She asked me for advice and talked about her ideas and ideas. Some of her plans even seemed promising. But then the invaders came...

So Ira and the baby moved in with me. I set aside a large room for them. All the things for the child, the crib and, as a result, there was still a lot of space. I asked my daughter-in-law directly to ask me if she needed anything. So that there are no secrets, shyness and omissions. We agreed that it would. But then...

Peels Ira from an energetic and purposeful girl turned into the most natural hen. She gained weight, took up the habit of constantly talking to the child out loud and became very, even too sleepy. I am sure that this behavior appeared after pregnancy. I've spoken to her before. A completely different person.

I offered to take a vacation to spend some time with my grandson. And she could go back to work and feel at home again. Awakening from this constant sleep. But she refused. Said the baby needed a mom, and she was enjoying her chores, so everything would be fine.

I have to admit, she's a great housewife. The apartment is always clean and smells good. The refrigerator is full of food and there is no smell in the kitchen. I never used it when I was alone. Maybe I should make coffee. There's an inexpensive cafe on the ground floor of our house, so I ate there. But now, with such an abundance of home-cooked food, I'm afraid I've recovered a little too.

But I'm still annoyed by this sleepy lady. My daughter-in-law is a good person, I just can't stand her condition. I went to heat the milk and fell asleep. We're talking and there's a five-minute pause -- I'm asleep. Watching the movie, with the baby in his arms, I can already see that his eyes are closed. The grandson, by the way, falls asleep after her. If I come home from work and she stays awake, something important has happened.

Not often, but I manage to talk to my son. Those few minutes are enough to listen to his voice and make sure he's okay. I’m not going to waste time asking if Ira has always been like this or if I’ve already started having senile insanity. But there is a problem.

Peels I tried even hiring a babysitter for my grandson so that my daughter-in-law had time to go to the gym or yoga with me. I thought maybe it could cheer her up, not always remain a sleeping beauty with excess weight. But, no. She also refused. At this age, the child should be with the mother as long as possible. So they have a common energy, which only brings a positive to both of them.

No one is going to drive her out of the house. Besides, the hostess is much better than I am, which is probably a good thing. But I saw her as my friend. A man like me with great potential. I thought I'd be like a daughter. We could go on vacation together. I would introduce her to the right people for business.

And now I look and see an ordinary, ruddy woman. Who feeds, drinks and sleeps. A housemate with experience and no prospects. Some people like that. Psychologically and mentally, I mean. But my son is not like that, I know that. What happens when he comes home and a stranger is waiting for him? Fat, sleepy and very, very passive?

I wish my child well. I don't want to hurt my daughter-in-law either. I know somewhere inside she's still so young and energetic. But how to wake her up, how to reach her, I have no idea. Maybe it takes time and then it all sorts of works out. But what if not? I don’t like to worry for no reason, but this is a very important point. We can only hope.

Tags

See also

New and interesting