There's a real invasion of mice in my house, I'm testing every way I can fight them, I'm sharing the results.

Spring has come, and many summer residents are selected for a summer settlement in the dachas. Fresh air, physical activity, own harvest - all this is very inspiring and joyful. In winter, many cottages are closed and waiting for warmth. It is during this period that they become a haven for small rodents, who in search of heat and food are hammered into house crevices. And of course, there is little joy in the spring to find a new resident in your home, especially a mouse.

It's not uncommon. rat any time of the year. Mice have a very developed sense of smell, and they hear perfectly well which house has delicious food. They eat almost everything they can eat. But how do you deal with them? We're talking today!

Understanding that a mouse has started in the house is not at all difficult. She may not even walk around the house in broad daylight. The easiest way to recognize the presence of a mouse in the house is by its excrement. She leaves them all along her route. In appearance, they resemble rice grains, however, black or brown. If there are more of them in some place of the house than in other places, then somewhere very close mouse mink.

Another sign that a mouse has started in the house is small bite marks on everyone, where traces remain. It can be newspapers, cardboard boxes, wood and wax, soap. Bags and boxes of porridge or seeds may be gnawed. In short, anything that can be bitten will have characteristic bite marks.

Peels Well, of course, night rustle. Mice are nocturnal animals. And so they're actively fishing for food when the sun goes down. So if you have a sensitive dream, you will surely hear a quiet rustle in the corner.

How to deal with an uninvited guest in the house? Editorial "Site" Find a safe way to get rid of mice in the house. It is completely safe for humans and pets, but the mouse will run away from your home.

This method is little known, but recently it has become more popular due to its effectiveness. You just need to put strong-smelling herbs around the house. These herbs include peppermint, wormwood, chamomile, cilantro. It is also suitable for black root (rhino) and bagule.

Herbs can be laid out both dry and fresh. Their fragrance affects the mice equally, and they leave their homes. If the mice return to the house after a while, you can plant these herbs around the house. This creates a barrier that mice cannot overcome.

Of course, a mouse in the house is always an unpleasant phenomenon. But destroying a living creature is not good either. Therefore, such a humane way fell to the liking of animal defenders and wildlife lovers. They actively promote their use.

Our team also calls for a reasonable attitude to wildlife. And we really hope that you will appreciate this method of fighting rodents in your country house. In the comments, how do you prefer to deal with uninvited guests?

Tags

See also

New and interesting