The soul is calm for the insulation, the rodents escaped, smelling the sharp aromas of home remedies

“How do you get rid of mice?” my neighbor asked me. They recently arrived at a nearby house (not far from the city). I am an expert in this matter, since I have lived half my life in a private house, and there is a dacha.

I remember at my grandmother’s house in the village, the mice were so insolent that they came out right at my gaze at them and kept looking for food. In the country we have mice in the house do not climb, fu-fu. But here in the summer kitchen, where in cans of cereals ... I think even the lid was chewed before (give them freedom and the can will be eaten). But now I know. fewThose who work hard!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you what smells. mice escape I'm sure they're burnt. The attic smells extraordinary. Not a single mouse tail ever showed up there again!

An unpleasant specific smell, damaged things, furniture and food, and not only – all these are signs of the presence of rodents in your house or apartment. And it is the cold autumn and winter that they are usually added! Vole mice or field mice come to profit in warm cozy houses, cellars and sheds.

If the cat can not cope with the mice, the scents from which the mice run lightning fast can come to the rescue.

One of the most effective tools is birch-tar. They need to impregnate pieces of fabric and lay them out in places where rodents can be (basement, attic, barn...).

You can also pour unnecessary bowl of turpentine and spread such a “drink” on mouse paths.

Helping. scare off And the fragrance of frying wool or fluff. For this case, by the way, an old knitted wool sock is perfect. Valenki from the attic or down from an old pillow can also be useful.

Burn the above things and mix the ashes with dry putty, and then spread this mixture in the habitats of tailed comrades. After that, they are guaranteed to get away!

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Hanif Ozdoev (@hannifem)

At the country in the autumn, I bring a grill into the house, with burnt coals. I come in the spring, the whole thing, nothing bit, no smell of mice. And my sister brought 2 logs of burnt, I think it will be useful. All these rodents are afraid of the smell of burns!

Mice are also afraid of the smell of wormwood. To protect the plants, wormwood is planted around the perimeter of the garden. The wormwood branches are scattered on the beds.

Publication from Disinfection️disinfection (@kubdez.krd23)

Many pests do not like the smell of chamomile. In order to scare away mice, chamomile heads are scattered on the floor in the house, in the corners. Chamomile bundles are scattered in farm buildings where vegetables and other products are stored.

You can also water a piece of rubber. This rare smell is definitely not to the liking of mice, but here and people will not be quite comfortable. So I don't really recommend it.

And protect mice will need a powdered mothball tablet. The builders advised my husband at the stage of building up the house, during the installation sprinkle mothball powder. Even eating rodents and penetrating into the wall, they can not settle there, since the aroma of mothballs is destructive to them.

I also propose to find out what the old-timers of the Urals invented so that mice and rats leave the villages forever.

Now you know how effective it is. mouse off in the house. I usually put mint on tables, in shelves, wherever I can. Mice do not like the fragrance of mint, wormwood and ammonia on wool. Although my mice are gentle, and they have enough mint!

Tags

See also

New and interesting