A quick recipe for chocolate cakes, from which children will be delighted

If your children want to participate in baking cakes, you can use the recipe for the original chocolate Easter dough without using yeast. Chocolate pastries It is prepared quite quickly compared to the traditional recipe, and its amazing taste is sure to appeal to young assistants.

The first time I had to use this recipe was when my daughter took offense at me because I baked Easter cakes without her involvement. That day, I took advantage of the moment while Dashenka was in kindergarten, and calmly prepared a pastry for myself.

When the little girl saw the ready-made cakes, she began to cry so bitterly that I promised with her help to prepare “special baby cakes that are baked only with children.” And since she likes chocolate, I had to quickly find a recipe for cocoa dough.

My daughter was so happy when we were baking together. You should have seen how important she was tasting her own handmade kulich! Share the recipe, write it down.

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp superior flour
  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder (with slide)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp of soda (extinguish with lemon juice)
  • 100g butter
  • 4 tbsp sugar sand
  • 100 ml of fresh milk
  • 1 pack of vanilla sugar
  • raisins, candies or citrus peels

Chocolate pastries: cooking
  1. Mix sifted flour with cocoa powder. Flour can be sifted 2-3 times: the more it is saturated with oxygen, the airier the dough will turn out. It is very important to choose a quality cocoa powder, then Easter cake will turn out a beautiful chocolate color.

2. In the bowl, break the eggs, pour all the sugar sand there, add vanilla sugar and whip with a mixer to form a homogeneous lush mass. You can not interrupt the eggs, because then the baking will turn out very dense and tight.
  3. Pour to the whipped eggs warm ghee butter and milk. Very hot ingredients can cause eggs to roll (they will simply boil), and the dough will be spoiled. Stir the mass with a mixer.
  4. Then we add baking soda (or baking powder). You can extinguish the soda with vinegar, but since the pastries are intended for children, it is better to make it with lemon juice. Stir everything. We pour a mixture of flour with cocoa and thoroughly stir with a spoon or spatula. It should be a homogeneous mass without lumps.

5. Add to the dough raisins, zest or candies. This is at your discretion and at the request of the children. You can also put pieces of chocolate in the dough. Take three paper molds for baking cakes with a diameter of 7 cm and fill them up to half with a chocolate dough. You can use other forms available in the kitchen, only they must be lubricated with oil.
  6. Put baked in a heated to 170 degrees oven for about 1 hour. The readiness of cakes should be checked with a wooden stick or a sword. Ready-made cakes are watered with melted chocolate in a water bath and beautifully decorated. You can cover pastries with dark or white chocolate, who prefers what.

7. Let the chocolate icing freeze, and then enjoy together with the children a delightful muffins with a delicate taste and a subtle aroma of cocoa!

YouTube

Try to cook such a pastry with children: they will be very interesting and instructive. At such times there is even greater family unity! Chocolate muffins can be baked at any time, not just for Easter. Why wait so long for a delicious dessert?

Tags

See also

New and interesting