Became a “slave Isaura” in the house of my mother-in-law, I kill health, caring for a bird

Drive. household With mother-in-law, not every woman can. Olga was in a position where a huge number of tasks fell on her at the moment. And the catalyst for all the problems was the mother of her new husband. Whether the heroine will be able to get out of this situation, we find out later in the article.

I got married almost a year ago. My husband and I did not have the opportunity to move to a rented apartment, and there was no question of buying our own housing. The plan was to start saving money for the down payment, while we are living with Toli’s mother. She had her own house, so there was more than enough room.

I will say right away that my relationship with Valentina Ivanovna has never been good. We have very different characters. I'm a family man. I like to please my husband with all sorts of goodies, I monitor order so that everything is clean. My mother taught me that!

The mother-in-law only thinks about his well-being. I didn’t watch the house very much, but I visited the beauty salon regularly. Some kind of double standard. I don't know how to walk around with a nice styling while there's such a shit in the house. When I moved there, the first thing I did was clean it up. Breathed new life into this house, so to speak.

Then I began to cook systematically, and my mother-in-law actively joined my dishes. I told her she could cook herself. But it ended in scandals. As long as I live here, I owe her. At the time, I felt like I was on a bird's license. My husband and I started paying for all the utilities.

Is it possible to conduct a joint household with the mother-in-law Vesti with the mother-in-law, a joint household did not work. Valentina Ivanovna blamed everything on me. And in the end, she did the incredible. I bought a lot of chickens, geese and other animals. But I wasn’t going to do it all initially. Here, they say, hold on, we will have all our own, home.

There was no time to argue with my mother-in-law. At one point, a huge number of new tasks related to everyday life fell on me. Then work on the beds began. In the summer, I cooked for the winter. God only knows how I managed to work.

Over time, I began to feel like a slave in this house. I literally did all the work. I couldn’t ask my husband for help, because he had been there for days. He worked overtime to get us closer to our goal faster. Tolya was as tired as I was, and his job was more stressful. I couldn't turn my tongue to complain about my problems at home.

Boiling Point I endured and labored. But I was pleased to see that my work was bearing fruit. Homemade vegetables, berries and herbs, fresh eggs and other foods from the garden. That's so great! That was until my husband’s sister came to visit from abroad. Valentina Petrovna began to treat her to everything I did. I gave her my spins until I saw her.

And then she began to give her the freshest eggs of our laying hens to the city. That's when I couldn't stand it and made her a scandal. I think that's not fair. My mother-in-law didn't hit a finger to handle anything. In response, she began to shout that she had bought all the chickens and other animals. It was her idea and I was just a performer. How disrespectful!

I just can't stand it. I put my husband in front of the fact: I pack my things and go to my parents. I just can't live with his mother anymore. Let her own beds go to waste and harvest. Sweetheart!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This is what happens when new spouses start living with their parents. It's always a bad idea. However, in any situation involving relatives, it is very important to immediately set personal boundaries and let the person understand what kind of attitude you will not tolerate. Olga did not do this and followed the lead of Valentina Ivanovna. Do you think they can get along?

Tags

See also

New and interesting