Husband is always on the phone with his mother, thinking about divorce

Mutual trust One of the most important things in marriage. If spouses do not trust each other, what kind of happy future can we talk about together? Galina is thinking about it more and more. Her husband has been acting strange lately. And, of course, without mother-in-law in this story did not do. What is wrong with the heroine’s relationship, we find out later in the article.

I’ve been married for a long time, and I’ve been convinced that mutual trust in our family is the norm. I have always shared my feelings with my husband. He was not only my lover, but also my friend. Together we are raising our son Kiryushka. Soul in soul.

Grisha is my very kind and sensitive man. How beautiful he looked after me when I was young! Oh, that was the best time. I felt like I had met someone I would live my whole life with without a doubt. We did not have a relationship with my husband’s parents.

My mother-in-law was very jealous of me. Grisha was her only son, and I understand her motives. But we're not teenagers anymore! Therefore, I stopped any attempts of my mother-in-law to interfere in our personal life. But this woman can't do otherwise.

Recently, I noticed that my husband is constantly talking on the phone. I hear his mother chirping at the end of the line. I overheard a couple of conversations. It turned out that Grisha tells her beloved mother absolutely everything that happens in our family.

Of course, I decided to talk to my husband. I don't like what's going on. I explained to him why it bothered me so much. But Grisha didn't listen. Moreover, just half an hour after our conversation, he called his mother again and told her about our little quarrel on this ground.

A couple of days later, my mother-in-law called me and started asking why I was interfering with their communication. Like, I want to quarrel them and spoil the relationship between mother and son. Unbelievable! All my arguments about mutual trust in the family did not convince this woman. The conversation ended on a very unpleasant note.

Of course, I talked to my husband again. She explained again that I don’t want to fight. I'm just trying to understand him, because this has never happened in our relationship before. We've been living together for almost 10 years. And then he decided from the bay-barakhta to tinkle every day with his mother on the phone. There must be a reason.

But my husband is impenetrable! He said he didn’t appreciate talking to his parents before. And since we live in different cities now, he wants to hear at least his mother's voice more often, since they can't see each other. And thank God! I wouldn't have been able to do that if this woman had been here a lot.

The most annoying thing about this situation is that Grisha calls her mother for the slightest reason. She knows literally everything that happens in our family. And I fall lower and lower in her eyes. Then I will cook dinner not so tasty, then I will start to saw my spouse for buying a car, then I will do some nonsense. And the husband calls and tells! Is that normal?

I'm seriously considering divorce, to be honest. What's the point of such a marriage?

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? This story shows that even the most seemingly good marriage can start to crack at the seams. This often happens when a third person appears in a relationship. It doesn’t always have to be a mistress. Sometimes it is enough when the mother-in-law gets into personal affairs.

What do you think of this story? What would you do if you were the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting