Pie "Chicken lazy" recipe Olga Matvey, which amazes with its simplicity

As a lazy hostess who always has no time, I really appreciate quick recipes. I like it when it is enough to cut the ingredients, mix them and put them in the oven. These are the recipes for me! That’s why I liked the cake with chicken and cheese, which was shared by the radiant Olga Matvey.

Today's edition. "Site" He wants to share this recipe with you!

Chicken and cheese cake ingredients
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 100 flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 80g cheese
  • salt, pepper and spices to taste

Preparation
  1. To make a cake, you will need to boil chicken fillet in advance. You can take other meat, but with chicken you get a very delicate taste. When you cook meat, be sure to salt water, add bay leaf and pepper. So the meat will be fragrant and tasty.

2. Now knead the dough. Break two eggs in a container and mix them. Add baking powder to them. Then pour the milk, continuing to whip. We share a recipe with you in milk, but you can make it on kefir. When there is nothing milky, it is possible on the water.

3. Add flour to the egg mixture. The dough also needs to be salted and peppered. You can also add any spices to taste. Stir everything well. It's supposed to be a liquid dough, like a bay cake.

4. Prepare the mold for the cake. It should be high enough. The bottom and sides were covered with parchment paper. In the prepared form, send the dough and level it. Cut Philae into small cubes. Spread it evenly over the surface of the test.

5. Sprinkle the cake with grated cheese on top. Add half the cheese first and pour the rest 5 minutes before ready. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Send the cake to bake for about 25 minutes. You can decorate the cake with fresh greens!

It’s a pleasure to watch Olga Matvey manage cooking. You can appreciate her skill in this video.

about:blank

The chicken and cheese pie is ready. You can serve it on the table hot or cold. Delicious anyway. So you will easily get a hearty and very tasty lunch. This recipe can be improved by adding different ingredients to taste. Do not forget to prepare a light salad so that lunch or dinner is full. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting