Vegan son asks him to bake a mat without eggs and milk, but he gets only crumbs

Honey mat tastes like it at the same time. cupcakeIt's more of a pie, though. Baking is such a sweetie without eggs and milk for a vegan son, but he gets the crumbs. This is incredibly tasty, especially for spice lovers, and there are quite a lot of them in this recipe.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook at home. honeymat. Homemade people are going for dessert!

Honey Mat Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp honey
  • 1 table of tea (can be replaced with water or juice)
  • 0.5 tbsp. additives (nuts, dried fruits)
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp cocoa
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon, ginger, cardamom
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Pre-brew and cool the tea. Pour it into a fat pot. Pour sugar, honey and pour vegetable oil. Stirring heating at a low temperature until the sugar dissolves. Take it off the fire, sift the baking soda and stir the wreath well.

2. In a separate container, mix flour with cocoa. Add spices, cloves add a pinch or on the tip of the knife. Stir with a silicone spatula.

3. Pour the liquid mixture into the dough kneader, pour salt. In two approaches, add dry ingredients to liquid ones. Stir well until homogeneous.

4. At the end, put any additives in the dough. It can be both nuts and dried fruits. The author of this recipe, Olga Shobutinskaya, suggests adding dried cranberries to the cake. The tray (30 by 22 centimeters) is covered with parchment, pour dough into the form and level it with a spatula. Bake the mat at 180 degrees for half an hour. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

5. Let the finished mat cool first, and then serve baking To the table. Bon appetit!

To get acquainted with this recipe in detail, watch a video from the Olga Shobutinskaya culinary channel. Olga, thank you for the wonderful recipes. Everything comes out the first time and without much fuss!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to cook “beaten honey” at home. This delicacy does not lose its useful properties and aroma, although it has an unusual color!

They say it is. honeysweet It tastes better in a day or two. I just made a mat. I don’t know what it is the next day, I’m afraid the pastry just doesn’t live until tomorrow, but immediately after cooking it is very tasty.

It comes out airy, wet, fragrant. With the milk, I lost half the pie. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting