The natural beauty of 28-year-old Victoria Apanasenko delights fans

Victoria Apanasenko, Miss Ukraine - 2022She recently shared her children’s photos with her followers. It's always so thrilling to see that. It is as if a person opens your soul and allows you to touch the most intimate. What was Vika like as a child, what did she dream about? Today we will tell you about the most interesting life of the main Ukrainian beauty.

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria Victoria Apanasenko – Miss Ukraine This year Victoria Apanasenko will celebrate her 29th birthday. The girl looks young and fresh. However, this does not prevent envious people from accusing her of having done plastic. Apology to haters is not model style. Instead, she shared her children’s photos with her followers.

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria The naked eye can see that Victoria's facial features have not changed at all. She was as beautiful as she is. “This little girl looks like she’ll get the title of Miss Ukraine in the future.”

Apanasenko began her competitive career in 2014. Then she participated in the contest “Miss Chernigov” and won a confident victory in it. Then in the life of the model there were several performances, after which the girl got the opportunity to represent Ukraine at the world beauty contest.

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria And although Victoria predicted victory in the contest “Miss Universe – 2022”, this did not happen. Nevertheless, the model fulfilled its important mission and continued to shed light on the events taking place in Ukraine today. She also won the Spirit of Carnival Award.

As one of the most beautiful girls in Ukraine Victoria has a huge modeling experience. That's the case she's burning. And the girl copes with him, I must say, hurrah. The life of one of the most beautiful Ukrainian women changed irrevocably on February 24, 2022, when Russia treacherously invaded Ukraine.

Apanasenko did not go abroad, although she could easily do so. She stayed at home to help as much as she could. Vika started volunteering. It is actively fighting on the information front. She also helps people with evacuation, sending humanitarian aid and medicines.

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria In the first months of the war, Victoria prepared hot lunches and other food for the AFU fighters and IDPs. In addition, the girl went with help to the previously occupied places of the Kiev region. She saw firsthand the horror that the Russian occupiers left behind.

When asked why the model does not go abroad, she confidently answers: I am in Ukraine and I am not going anywhere. It's my conscious choice. This is my home, my family and my heart. And here I can do a lot of good for those who need it.”

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria Apanasenko knows firsthand what war is. The girl is from Chernihiv, which was seriously affected by the Russian invasion. Victoria's grandmother lost her home, and her parents' health was severely shaken.

And Vika herself started to pass. In April 2022, the model weighed only 44 kilograms. “Rivers of weeping tears and several nervous breakdowns. During this time, I have grown up a lot, if not to say that I have grown old, the model shares in social networks.

After participating in the Miss Universe contest, the model continued her struggle on the information front. And now she has more opportunities to talk about war outside the international arena. This is still very important, because over time people start to forget about it.

Instagram / @crystal.viktoria You look at Victoria - and your heart is happy! Green-eyed blonde proved that she is worthy to represent Ukraine at the international competition. And she did it in the most dignified way. Vika is beautiful not only externally, but also internally. And sometimes you wonder how she manages to maintain her natural optimism, despite all the responsibility placed on her fragile shoulders.

We wish Victoria creative success. We are sure that her victories will not end there. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting