If You Find 3 Nutritious Pandas, Your Mindfulness Breaks Records

Mindful living This is the most obvious path to happiness. As a careful hostess, you never mistakenly wash your husband’s passport with his jacket. Practicing attentiveness, a man will never forget an important date for his beloved. Developed attention and observation are always sharpened when a person is in an anxious environment, in a life-threatening situation. To survive, we need to be sharp and notice everything around us, the chances of survival in this case increase.

I suggest you practice your mindfulness a little today. Let's start by looking for cute, well-fed pandas. Find a trio of lazy footballersThe furry athletes hid among the balls. Try to do it as quickly as possible, it's time!

So, if you find a trio of satisfied pandas, you can only envy. Not only is your attention developed, but also your logic. You may have noticed a fourth athlete. bear lurking in bushes. But I immediately realized that this friend was not a panda!

The bear is highlighted in orange, the pandas are comfortably placed in green circles. It is said that people are given not only hearing and sight, but also attentiveness and the ability to listen.

Don't be sad if the pandas didn't work out, you couldn't find the right answer. Even very attentive people sometimes make mistakes! We allow ourselves to make mistakes, forgive ourselves for them and move on. Especially for you, our correspondent has prepared colorful developmental tasks. The answers will be at the end of the article.

Tasks for the development of attentiveness and ingenuity Squint left eye and tell me which projection of the pyramid is the most correct?

Mathematical warm-up! Can you count the results of the feast over a glass of red dry? We all love Georgian cuisine.

Take a deep breath and count how many animals lurk in the picture. There are not as many as it seems at first glance.

An injustice shared with a friend is half an injustice. Spring is approaching, getting on the scales alone is getting worse. Tell me how much the fattened trinity weighs.

The Right Answers for Wise Readers
  1. Some may make the mistake of choosing options 2 and 5. Correct only the fifth, the projection with the red top.
  2. Georgian feast was fun and noisy, check with the answer:
    10 + 10 + 10 = 30;
    10 + 5 + 5 = 20;
    5 + 2 + 2 = 9;
    10 + (1*10) = 20;
    Total: 20
  3. A mouse, a cat, a dog, a horse, an elephant, a snake, a hammerfish, a penguin, a chimpanzee, a badger, a flounder, a dragonfly, a small fish. 14 animals were created by a designer. If you find more animals, you probably have too much imagination. But who said it was bad?
  4. If you add all the pounds and divide them into two, you get the easiest solution of the example: 164:2 = 82. But you can get confused and solve in stages:
    80 + 66 = 146;
    146 - 18 = 128;
    128:2 = 64;
    64 + 18 = 82.
    Do you think 16kg is the permissible weight for a cat?

We still have a lot of fun tasks for you. The brain needs healthy tension, and for this you do not need to poke your nose into other people's affairs, gossip and give advice that you have not asked for. It is enough just to get carried away by logical riddles, thanks to them you will pump your attention and become a more interesting person.

I wish you a great mood and good health, dear reader! Thank you for staying with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting