The gypsy prepares lazy eyes, a modern recipe for the ravine of guests

Gypsy Galina prepares lazy zest with meat-and-egg. And eggs are used not for test, but for breading. You haven’t tried this type of potato cake yet! If you celebrate the old New Year, then be sure to look at this dish, it will definitely be appreciated.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to cook the best. laziness. This is a modern recipe for a horde of guests!

Eggs with eggs Ingredients for the test
  • 250g boiled potatoes
  • 0.5 kg mince
  • 120g onion
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 200g hard cheese
  • 0.5 tsp coriander
  • 1 tsp spices for cutlets (or a pinch of nutmeg)
  • pinch

Panning ingredients
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 loaf (on breadcrumbs)
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp sunflower oil for frying
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Pour water into the pan (about a liter), salt and, as it boils, add peeled potatoes. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until ready. Then, with the help of a push, break the potatoes in mashed potatoes.

2. To the mince, add crushed onions and garlic. Add potatoes, salt, pepper, coriander and spices for cutlets (can be replaced with nutmeg). Stir it to uniformity. When the dough cools, add grated cheese to it.

3. Pre-crush the dried loaf into a crumb, pour into a bowl. In a separate container, drive eggs, add salt and pepper, beat. Pour flour into another plate. It's our panning.

4. From the dough, form something like cutlets or cakes. From this number of ingredients comes about 10-12 pieces. Each cake falls first in flour, then in an egg, and then in breadcrumbs.

5. Roast the grease on both sides in a frying pan with heated vegetable oil. It takes about 12-15 minutes. It's so hot! Decorate the ready-made beasts with greenery. We can add them. ketchup. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe in more detail, watch a video from the cooking channel of gypsy Galina. All her recipes come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

I also want to know how to cook fish. The most delicious lean dish!

Your family will love those. gypsy with an egg. As you can see, everything is prepared quickly, without much fuss, while the products come out quite budgetary. By the way, you can freeze some of it.

I do so often, it is really very convenient when there is not much time to cook, and my husband and children need to be fed nutritious and tasty. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting