Learned to cook appetizing zrazes, now they are for breakfast, lunch and dinner, home do not complain.

Recently I was drawn to culinary experiments. So I decided to learn how to cook. In the process, I realized how great this dish is. Nutritious, tasty, is prepared easily, and if you experiment with filling, it does not bother at all. In general, I want to share the results of my experiments and tell you how to cook potatoes.

Editorial "Site" He shares with you a classic recipe, and also tells the secret of an unusual and original filling.

How to Prepare Potato Ingredients
  • 1 kg of potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 2 bulbs
  • 500g meat
  • salt and pepper
  • fryer
  • sour cream

Preparation
  1. First you need to boil the meat until ready. You can take the one you like best.
  2. Potatoes in uniform. Peel off the peel and pass through the grinder. You can cook like a mashed potato, if it's more convenient for you. To be honest, you can even use the puree that is left from dinner, for example. In puree, add salt, pepper, egg and flour. Mix the soft dough.

3. Peel the onions, cut them in small pieces and fry them in oil in the pan. He's got to grow up. Cut the meat and pass through a meat grinder or in a blender. Also salt and pepper, add an egg. Send the fried onions here and stir. This will be our stuffing.
  4. Now form your eyes. Wet hands take part of the dough, make it a cake. Put some stuffing in the center and make a little cake. Dump in flour or cornflakes, roast in a heated pan.

We think you got the point. There are a couple of nuances that need to be said. In order to turn out lush and keep piles, do not overdo it with flour. Add 4 spoons, and that's enough. Even if it doesn't seem to hurt. In order for the dough to better hold the shape, you can add a little starch, literally a tablespoon. It is best to serve hot and with sour cream. Be sure to prepare some light vegetable salad or serve with sauerkraut. Otherwise, it is a full meal for lunch or dinner.

The main advantage is the ability to change fillings. Thanks to different fillings for zraz they can be made very diverse. Add some cheese to the meat, and it tastes different. Of course, you can and should add mushrooms. They can even be made with fish. This is the recipe I wanted to share.

Snake with fish Ingredients
  • 2 hakefish
  • 2 bulbs
  • 1 egg

Take two frozen fish. Clean the bones. Cut the onions and fry in the pan. Then roast the fish. Pass the fish with onions through a blender or meat grinder. Add the egg. Smell it and taste it. The stuffing is ready, you can form your eyes. The taste is excellent, the children did not even suspect that there is fish.

Now you know how to make potatoes. May this delicious and delicious dish please you and your family. It has become irreplaceable at home, maybe you will too!

Tags

See also

New and interesting