You will stop fiddling with the oven, having once tried the cake in the pan "Fluffy hare"

Even without the oven, I cook. dessert! This cake in the pan at home baking quite quickly and without unnecessary fuss. And it is so delicious and delicious. My husband is proud and says I am the best housewife in the world!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how to cook. pancake "Fluffy Rabbit." No trouble with the oven, a recipe for weight in gold!

Cake in the pan at home Ingredients for the test
  • 300 ml of milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 40ml lemon juice
  • peel 1 lemon
  • 90g sugar
  • 3 tsp vanilla extract
  • 40g melted butter
  • 235g flour
  • 13g baking powder
  • pinch

Ingredients for syrup
  • 65 ml of water
  • 3 eggs
  • lemon juice
  • peel 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Cream ingredients
  • 300g whipped cream
  • 45g powdered sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • berries
  • peppermint

Preparation
  1. Put the milk in the measuring glass. Rub the peel of lemon, and also squeeze 40 ml of juice out of the yellow handsome. Pour the juice to the milk. Give me 15 minutes.

2. Pour the milk-lemon mixture into the bowl, add peel and eggs there. Pour the sugar and add the vanilla extract. Vanilla extract can be replaced with a bag of vanilla sugar. Add a pinch of salt and stir everything with a corolla until uniform.

3. Add sifted flour with baking powder. And when the flour is almost mixed, pour the melted butter. Stir again, but not for long. Ideally, the dough container is better placed in an ice bowl.

4. Bake cakes (punkakes) in a heated dry pan (diameter 25 centimeters) for 5 minutes on each side under the lid. You can make 3 identical cakes or bake a larger number, but smaller.

5. For the syrup, mix the water in the pan with sugar and lemon peel. Pour the juice of 1 lemon (maybe less). Cook 2 minutes (from the moment of boiling) on a medium heat. Pour the vanilla extract and stir. Soak the cakes with this syrup and let them cool to room temperature.

6. For creaming Mix whipped cream with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Berries (you can take fresh or canned) it is better to grind with a knife if they are large. Any jam can also be used.

7. For cake-making Put the first cake on the plate and smear it abundantly with cream, then lay out the berries or jam. Then again the crust, smeared with jam, and berries. The same principle applies to all crusts. Lubricate the top and sides of the cake with cream. Decorate the dessert with your favorite berries to taste. You can lay out mint leaves and sprinkle everything with powdered sugar. That's it, pancake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest reading the instructions for preparing good American pancakes. Bake them in a dry pan, without adding oil!

As you can see, make such a cake in a pan. domestically It's not that hard. At the same time, it is not inferior to the taste of store options for festive baking.

In addition, pancake cakes are a godsend for those who do not have the opportunity to use the oven, or those who are now far from their home. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting