Because of the fragrant apples in the dough, guests can make a row, even the crumbs are taken home.

Apples, pastryThis is my favorite autumn treat with a secret. Guests can argue over who will take the last apple. Even the crumbs take home!

Today's edition. "Site" share a great recipe apple-cookie. Perfect tea treat!

Apples baked in the test Ingredients
  • 6 medium apples
  • 1 egg
  • 120g sour cream or yogurt
  • 100g sugar
  • 100g butter
  • 260g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Prepare butter in a water bath.

2. Beat the melted oil with sugar (50 grams) and a pinch of salt. Add sour cream or yogurt and stir again.

3. Add sifted flour with baking powder. Mix the soft dough, put it in a lump and wrap it in film. Put it in the fridge for an hour.

4. Peel the apples and cut them in half. Remove the seeds and the core from the apples.

5. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into 12 parts on a dusty flour table. Each part roll to a thickness of about 2-3 millimeters. On the rolled dough, lay out half an apple carved with a core up. Plug the dough around the perimeter of the apple. Put the cookie blanks on a pan covered with parchment paper.

6. Grease the top of the cookie with an egg, and sprinkle on top with a mixture of sugar (50 grams) with cinnamon. Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes until ready. That's it, apple cookie Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare soft apple gingerbread at home. They are so delicious that they can be eaten in 10 minutes!

Apples baked in dough come out juicy, aromatic and very tasty. By the way, in the notch to the apple, I sometimes add a peanut with sugar and a cherry in my own juice. Or a piece of dark chocolate. This recipe will be useful to you more than once, so I advise you to keep it as soon as possible.

And you do. pastryDo you have a favorite recipe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting