Why do I always take a couple of walnuts with me when I leave home?

We will all benefit from this nut exercise! I respect Oriental medicine and consider this method a great solution for anyone who experiences nervous tension from time to time.

The more complex the mechanism of our society becomes, the more often we experience stress, everyday life does not pamper modern people. Now you know, How to relieve stress and calm nerves In just a few minutes. You will need 2 walnuts and determination!

The method will work instantly: we will massage the palm with walnuts. The shell is so nice to touch! This natural material is not comparable to any other massager for acupuncture points.

On our hands are active points responsible for the work of internal organs. Clicking on them, you can get rid of various diseases!

Eastern medicine explains the effectiveness of exercises with nuts by the fact that mental activity is controlled not by the head, but by internal organs: energy is hidden in the lungs, the mind - in the heart, the spirit - in the liver, the will - in the spleen, and the desire to achieve the goal - in the kidneys. There is a close connection between the fingers and nerves, so the following exercises are necessary to quickly calm down.

Exercises for Rapid Relaxation
  1. In each palm take 2 nuts and make them circular movements.

2. Place the nut on the active point located on the inner surface of the wrist in the depression between the tendons, slightly press it with the palm of the other hand and make circular movements with a nut.
  3. Slightly massage the tips of the little fingers of the other hand.

Stress and tension They arise when a person does not listen to his inner voice, does not pay attention to his true feelings. Remember that the source of harmony and balance is already in you.

Each of us is a lonely samurai who has a place in his soul where he can relax and find harmony. It is not necessary to go somewhere, distracted from the hardships of life, and forget in the whirlwind of entertainment. Sometimes just close your eyes and think about something really beautiful!

Finger exercises with nuts will always help in an emergency situation when you need to calm down quickly. It is a good idea to carry a couple of nuts in your purse! Check this method and be sure to share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting