I made bleach on the advice of my mother-in-law. I want to share a secret with you guys, it’s something!

Unfortunately, over time white They have a tendency to lose their neatness and whiteness. Many housewives in an attempt to return the former glow of clothing boil it or bleach it with the help of "White".

But such methods of struggle often end in the fact that the fabric loses its strength and quickly breaks. Today. "Site" How to give light fabric products a second life!

How to return whiteness to things You will need
  • potassium permanganate crystals
  • household-soap

Progress of work
  1. After wetting white things in water, it is necessary to thoroughly soap them with household soap, paying special attention to the places on which there are spots.

2. Then you need to dilute a small amount of permanganate in a glass of water. It should be a dark purple liquid.
  3. Next, you should take a large bowl and pour enough water there so that it then completely covers things.
  4. Then you need to add diluted potassium permanganate to the bowl and mix the water until a uniform color is obtained.

5. After these manipulations, you need to place soapy things in a bowl of prepared water and leave them there for 2 hours.
  6. After two hours, you should rinse things with warm water.

It will be useful for your friends to know How to whiten things at homeShare an article with them! And we have prepared for you another useful life hack, which will help to restore order in the closet for clothes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting