Just to tears! The real correspondence with the hotel!

London hotel decided to publish the correspondence in the Sunday Times, than has earned the respect of self-irony. < Website publishes a translation of this correspondence that the further you read - the funnier

!

Ok-group.ru- Dear Maid, Please do not put me in the bathroom soap brand your hotel. I had brought my own bath-size Dial. Please Carry out six pieces of unused soap from the shelf under the cabinet and three pieces of the shower. They bother me.

< Thank you, S. Berman

- Dear Room 635, I am not your regular maid. She took the day off today and will return on Thursday. I took three of soap from the shower, like jewels. The six pieces I removed from the shelf, so they will not interfere. I put them in the box with paper towels, in case you change your mind. There I put three pieces, as according to the instructions we have put on three bars of soap in each room daily. I hope that now everything is in order.

< Katie the maid

- Dear Maid, I hope that you - my regular maid. Katie you probably have not reported my request about the soap. Last night, when I returned to the room, it turned out that you put three small soap Camay on the shelf under the cabinet. I'll be at your hotel stay 14 days, so I brought along my own bath-size Dial. That is, the six pieces of soap on the shelf I did not need them. They bother me, I ask you to pick them up.

< Thank you, S. Berman

- Dear Mr. Berman, the hotel manager Mr Green told me this morning that you called him last night and complained about service in your room. So I identified your new maid. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience. For any questions, please contact directly to me. Call August 11 from 8:00 to 17:00.

< Thank you. Helen, Administrator

- Dear Ellen, contact you on the phone, I can not, because in the morning I leave at 7:45 am and return at 18:00 only. That's why I called last night to Mr Green. You had already gone. I asked him to do something against this soap. The new maid you I have identified, must be considered that the first day I was here, because she put three bars of soap in the closet and, of course, three - in the shower. In just five days stay I have accumulated as many as 24 of your bar of soap. I do not understand why you do it.

< C. Berman

- Dear Mr. Berman, Your maid Katie instructions were given to the new soap is you do not put in, and took all the excess. If you have questions, please contact me by telephone August 11 from 8:00 to 17:00.

< Thank you. Helen, Administrator

- Dear Mr. Green, missing my soap brand Dial. From my room all the soap was gone, including my own bath-size Dial! Last night I had to call and ask at the reception to bring me soap. I brought four small bars of soap Cashmere Bouquet.

< C. Berman

- Dear Mr. Berman, I have informed our Administrator Helen about your problem with the soap. I can not understand why in your room could not be washed because the maids need every day to put in each room on three pieces. I promise to you to fix it. My apologies for the inconvenience.

< Martin Green, manager

- Dear Ellen, who would put in my number fifty-four small Camay soap? I found them there, having returned last night. I do not need fifty-four piece of Camay soap, I want to get back to your soap brand Dial. Do you understand what I've got fifty-four pieces of your soap? All I need is my bath-size Dial. Please return it to me.

< C. Berman

- Dear Mr. Berman, You complained about the excessive amount of soap in my room, so I took. Then you complained to Mr. Greene, you do not have soap. I returned twenty-four pieces, which are carried away and added three more new ones that rely every day. About four pieces of Cashmere Bouquet, I do not know anything. Obviously your maid Kathy probably did not know that I have returned you to your soap, and so, too, brought twenty-four Camay soap plus three new ones. I do not know why you have decided that our hotel provides clients with large pieces of Dial soap brand. However, I managed to find the Ivory soap, which I also left you in the room.

< Helen administrator

Madam Helen, I would like to inform you about the state of stocks of soap in my room at the moment. Today:

• on the shelf under the cabinet - Camay eighteen pieces in a four-poster four and one, two;
  • on the box with the paper towels - Eleven pieces Camay two poster for four and one for three;
  • on the clothesline basket - one column with three pieces of Cashmere Bouquet, a bar with four pieces of Ivory, and eight Camay pieces in four dvuhstolbikah;
  • locker - fourteen Camay pieces in three poster of four and one, two;
  • in the shower - six Camay soap pieces;
  • on the northeast corner of the tub - one soap Cashmere Bouquet;.
  • on the northwest corner of the tub - six pieces of Camay in two columns of three pieces
    < C. Berman.

via fishki.net/2013342-prosto-do-slez-realnaja-perepiska-s-gostinicej.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting