What is the beauty of homemade chicken pie

Today we are going to talk about making unsweetened baking. Puffed chicken pie And crispy dough will satisfy the desires of the most refined gourmets. It tastes so good that your fingers are close. If you cook a homemade cake, then necessarily with a rich and hearty filling. It will be an exquisite addition to lunch or even a full-fledged second course.

Editorial "Site" How to make a delicious chicken cake and why it is so good.

As pastries with chicken, we are talking about a nutritious, protein-rich dish. Proteins are useful for muscle growth, they are necessary building materials for our body.

We will also need phyllo dough - Turkish baklava, a layered delicacy with a delicate crunchy taste. That's what I use on my sister's advice - by the way, the recipe can rightly be called family.

The ingredients
  • 10 sheets of phyllo dough
  • 100g butter
  • 2 large chicken fillets
  • 500g leek
  • 3 eggs
  • 100g feta
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • parsley
  • pepper

All the necessary ingredients are on the table. Let's start cooking. You'll see, before you can bake, your husband eats the cake and asks for more.

Preparation
  1. Pre-boiled chicken fillets are cut in small cubes. Clean the onions, wash under running water and cut finely. We pour olive oil into the pan, roast the onions until transparency.

2. Add chicken, stir everything and warm up 3-4 minutes. On a small grater, rub 2 boiled eggs, add to the filling. Cut the parsley finely. Take a bowl and mix chicken with onions, eggs, feta and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste.

3. On a form with a diameter of 24 cm, lay out 7 layers of phyllo dough, each lubricated with butter. Fillo can be replaced with a conventional layer dough, but in this case the cake will consist of two layers. To the test, add the filling: hanging edges lift and lay out the rest of the sheets of phyllo on top.

4. All layers should be lubricated, and if there is still oil, mix with an egg and soak up the cake. Put the cake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, at a temperature of 180 degrees. We'll cook until the pastry is full.

Very easy to prepare. chicken-cake. I'm sure even the youngest hostess can handle the cooking. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting