No fluid retention, no swelling! “Do not neglect childishly, if there is swelling, take ...”

Swollen legs are more than a simple nuisance. This is a painful, tiring state, and it can not always be defeated by passive rest in bed.

Causes of edema Numerous: from prolonged sitting while traveling to uncomfortable shoes and poor kidney function. I recommend not to rush to take all kinds of drugs and do with the means tested by more than one generation. No. 5 always helps me!

What to do for swelling
  1. Chilled cabbage leaf
    Cabbage will help get rid of the terrible swelling of the legs! Place the sheets in the refrigerator, apply them cold to the most problematic areas.

2. Drinking water
    If you drink little, especially in the hot season, the body retains excess water and swelling occurs! Drink as much water as possible - this procedure has some advantages. This is what is recommended in the first place. swell Nutritionists!

3. Boiled rice with soda
    Mix some boiled rice with soda and apply this compress to your leg. Edema will go away extremely quickly!

4. Eucalyptus bath
    Eucalyptus is not only useful for koalas! Bath with the addition of a couple of drops of essential oil of eucalyptus is a means for instant relief from edema. Eucalyptus will help stimulate blood circulation, and the legs will immediately feel better!

5. Sea salt bath
    Bath with sea or Himalayan salt: an express remedy against edema! A few tablespoons of salt just add to the basin with water.

6. Magnesium in food
    If the body has enough magnesium, swelling is not terrible. Eat more foods with this useful element: green leafy vegetables, cocoa, nuts, buckwheat porridge, oatmeal, eggs - affordable food for health promotion!

7. ice
    If you apply ice to the legs, the blood vessels will narrow, and discomfort will pass!

I think it will not be superfluous to share with friends these useful recipes: in the hot season, leg swelling becomes a curse for many. "Site" Wishing you good health!

Tags

See also

New and interesting