This is worth reading to anyone who has sunbathed topless at least once in their life! I had a shock...

Factors that contribute to breast cancer are still unknown. Many believe that coffee Smoking is the main cause of breast cancer. Other scientists say that most prone to this terrible disease women who love to sunbathe!

I like the tan: it hides many skin flaws and makes the figure visually slimmer. If you are also a fan of dark skin, you should learn about a few important points.

The skin on the chest is very sensitive: this part of the body is always under clothing, because there is little in the cells. melaninProtecting us from the sun. Sunbathing topless should be with extreme caution! It is likely that the stressful effects of sunlight on the skin of the breast can provoke a serious disease.

It is best to sunbathe in the early morning and pre-set hours. Dermatologists believe that it is necessary to alternate 5 minutes of topless tan in the open sun and 15 minutes of stay in the shade: this is the safest scheme for the skin. How long can I sunbathe? It's up to you, but it's not worth more than an hour at a time.

Do not forget about a strong sunscreen! Choose a thick cream with a high SPF factor. It is also useful for breast skin rubbing with coconut oil.

Share this post with all your friends, it’s important for their health!

Tags

See also

New and interesting