The barista resented that pumpkin is not put in a pumpkin latte, went to cook a drink home.

This is November, a time of contrast. It seems gray and dull, but the foliage of trees so far pleases with a riot of colors. It is also a time of warm and spicy drinks. My autumn favorite is pumpkin latte. This drink is not only warm, but also substitute nutritiously!

True, not everyone knows how to cook it correctly. A barista who works in a coffee shop in my neighborhood complained about not putting pumpkin in a pumpkin latte, went home to make a drink. Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how pumpkin latte. Make a drink according to the rules of the house!

Pumpkin latte Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp baked pumpkin
  • 1/4 tsp ground ginger
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
  • espresso
  • 1/4 tsp ground cloves
  • 1/4 tsp ground crimson
  • milk

Preparation
  1. Many coffee shops use ready-made pumpkin syrup, but this drink is much tastier and more natural if you use pumpkin puree for it. Favorite seasonal orange vegetable cut into small pieces and bake in the oven until ready. You can bake with some other dishes. For example, for a warm salad with pumpkin or for pumpkin pie.

2. Ready pumpkin with a blender of grind to a state of puree. Or you can simply rub it through a sieve.

3. Make coffee in advance.

4. In a large mug, mix two espressos, pumpkin puree, add spices (ground ginger, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon). By the way, in America and Canada for this latte on sale there is a mixture of spices called pumpkin spice. There, this drink is very popular, especially on Halloween.

5. In a separate vessel, whip the milk with a capuchinator and pour it into a mug. Immediately note that in the preparation of this drink you can use any milk, but it is best with coconut milk.

6. Prepared coffee, if desired, can be spice Or decorate with whipped cream. Bon appetit!

I also want to know why you should add coconut oil to your coffee. It will help you to cheer up and give you the opportunity to become twice as productive!

This is exactly the case when pumpkin-pureCinnamon and blender work wonders. Pumpkin latte is one sip, and in the fall, right on you. For me, the autumn of 2023 is unthinkable without this drink!

Have you tried a pumpkin latte? Will you cook it yourself or order it at the cafe?

Tags

See also

New and interesting