Resourceful hostess showed how to clean an old frying pan of sodium, a quick way

Today we're going to talk about pain. I recently learned an interesting way. How to remove garlic from pans and pans. Just one small trick will help to say goodbye once and for all to even the oldest dirt on the dishes. I share all the details further in the article.

How to remove nagar Nagar is more inherent in pans of the past generation. However, my mother still uses them. However, she does not always manage to get rid of the hated dirt on them. I recently learned how to do it at home without any problems.

It turned out that it is possible to remove the aged scoop from pans and pans using the usual dishwasher. But the solution is not just to put dirty dishes in this marvel of technology. I'm afraid that won't help in this case.

But the washing tablet itself in tandem with a scraper and a large pot for cooking will help even more! The washing process is very simple. You need to fill the pot with water, put a dirty pan and a dishwasher pill in it.

Be careful: 1 liter of water will require 1 detergent. So you will have to spend several pills at once. However, the result in the form of a clean pan is definitely worth it.

Next, simply put the pan on the fire and boil it in a pan for 1 hour. Since we are dealing with chemistry, I advise you to open all kitchen windows wide and not be in the room at this time.

When an hour has passed, carefully remove the pan and work all the surfaces with a scraper. It is important to do this while the dishes are still hot. Therefore, be sure to wear gloves and be careful, otherwise you risk getting burned. Convenient to hold the pan by the handle. It happens that at one time absolutely all the garment does not go away. Then the pan can be recooked a little more time.

If you are not attracted by the prospect of cooking a pan for an hour along with a dishwasher tablet, there are other ways. More familiar, so to speak. For example, you can arm yourself with good old vinegar and soda. That's how it works. Just pour soda on the surface, pour it with vinegar and start rubbing the contamination with a hard sponge.

Most likely, you will have to puff over the pan to completely clean it of sodium. But this method will definitely help you achieve the desired result. Also from the soap perfectly helps household soap. But this trick is relevant if the contamination is inside the pan.

Soap should be rubbed on a large grater, put it in a pan and pour water. Then mix everything well and send the soap solution to the fire for at least 20 minutes. Then it is enough to remove the remains of dirt with a soft sponge and wash the pan under water.

The same principle is used to make soda solution. And also with dirt perfectly copes with activated carbon. Besides, it's also budgetary! The tool must be crushed and put to sleep in a pan or pan for 40 minutes. Then pour the coal with water and put the dishes on the fire. Cook the mixture for another 20 minutes, and then just wash the pan in the usual way for you.

All these ways are good. But remember that any means with abrasive particles can not be used to clean Teflon dishes. In general, any hard sponges and powders are prohibited if we are dealing with non-stick coating.

And in order not to mess with all this, I advise you to take care of any new dishes that appear in your home. It is better to prevent the problem than to deal with its consequences. But if your mother or grandmother gave you her old cast-iron pan, feel free to use our tricks to wash it. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting