I found out by accident that my husband had been paying off the loan for three years, and I was very disappointed.

Imagine the situation. Yours. borrower I didn't tell you that. A few years later, you find a loan agreement and you realize that all this time money from the family budget was used to pay it off. You're gonna make a spousal?

Tamara found herself in this situation. She doesn't understand why her husband cheated on her, but she wants to find out. How this story ended, read further in the article.

The last three years in our family, only the husband works. When I gave birth to the baby, he insisted on not returning to the office until our daughter's 3rd birthday. I can’t say we had a lot of money, but overall we were fine.

I always try to save money because I understand that my husband works alone. Honestly, I’ve been wanting to go back to work and make money. I never complained about poverty, but I didn’t bathe in wealth. We never went anywhere with Maxim on our honeymoon. They immediately started saving money for an apartment. And when they moved in, they decided to have a baby. They have always been consistent in everything.

I trusted my husband a hundred percent. From the family budget, if you spend money on yourself, then wisely. And I knew why I was doing it. I dreamed that the baby would grow up and we would finally go on a trip. I want to go to the sea!

But now I can't imagine it. The fact is that I recently conducted an audit of documents and came across some unfamiliar folder. I found a loan agreement in my husband’s name.

Secretly from me, he took out a loan for a large amount of money and in the past couple of years managed to pay it off. I checked all the dates, the amounts and was just in shock. First of all, why didn't Maxim tell me he was taking out a loan? It's so big, too. Second, why did he need so much money?

Of course, that night I told my husband that we needed to talk seriously. She showed him the folder of the loan agreement and demanded an explanation. It was obvious that Maxim was very upset. He said he took money to help his mother. She became very ill and needed financial resources. The operation required a lot of money and rehabilitation.

And my husband didn't want to tell me because he knew I was going to get worried. Maybe we can't pay back the loan and all that. And now that the bank is finished, Maxim himself wanted to confess everything to me, but just did not have time.

I was very offended that Maxim made so many decisions without consulting me. I know my parents’ lives matter most, but why couldn’t you just tell me? I remember that my mother-in-law was really having a difficult time. I would go to the hospital every day, and I would deliver the transmissions. But she didn't say a word about the loan!

His whole family just kept me in the dark! And the most interesting thing is that Maxim’s mother has been healthy for a long time. Moreover, she even returned to work, but to give the son money is not in a hurry. My husband doesn’t ask her for anything.

I do not believe that Maxim should have paid for the treatment of his mother. Moreover, he has his own family and a small child. All this time I was saving, but it turned out that part of the money just went to repay the loan! I don't know how to trust my husband.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Trust is very important in any relationship, especially when it comes to marriage and family. Maxim shouldn't have lied to his wife. Lying is often the reason for divorce. Who knows, maybe Tamara will think about it? I want to believe that a woman will find the strength to forgive a loved one. But this story should teach spouses not to lie to each other. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting