I can't believe it's an old wall! Soviet trash turned into masterpieces of the highest standard.

If you have old Soviet furniture, you have a real treasure. It can be changed beyond recognition, using imagination and the simplest materials. Just look at what happened to these people with golden hands: used interior items are not at all recognizable.

Seeing these updates, I remembered I had an old sideboard in the garage. I'll definitely reanimate him!

Remaking old furniture
  1. Soviet wall It will look different if you repaint it!

2. Great idea for a closet in the hallway. The furniture of those times is very spacious!

3. The sidewalk turns into a fireplace! This idea captivated me.

4. Of course, she did not expect such a result, repainting the wall! It looks great, only old glass indicates the respectable age of the furniture.

5. A simple way to make a rubbish shelves: all things are in their places.

6. The second life of old furniture can be more interesting than the previous one! Give her another chance.

7. What a flight of fantasy! It was really stylish.

8. Remaking Soviet furniture It could be a great hobby!

9. Original chair, which turned out of real old.

10. How exquisite! And the nightstand asked for a dumpster...

11. The old man doesn't know... I never get tired of admiring people who can create something amazing with their own hands!

12. Color changes everything! I will not give up such an azure dresser...

13. A great solution is to use mirrors for remodeling.

14. Comfortable and very cute poofik from an old nightstand!

15. I remember we had this folding table. What a pity we threw it away...

16. This is what a wonderful mirror came out of an old window frame. I want to show this wonderful transformation to all familiar owners of old furniture!

I hope these exemplary examples have convinced you not to rush to throw out old furniture. What an exciting and noble occupation to breathe new life into it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting