I send my mother-in-law a photo report that I feed my beloved spouse every day.

“Tasty pumpkin pie in the oven, so there will be guests soon!” says my husband and smiles. "Yes, we are waiting for your mother, dear!" I replied. I decided to surprise my mother-in-law with an American cupcake-shaped pumpkin pie. First of all, she certainly hasn't tried it. Secondly, such pastries are convenient to eat and you can give cupcakes home with you.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pumpkin pie In the form of cupcakes "Mother-in-law's Delight." Original pitch, autumn tenderness!

Delicious pumpkin pie in the oven Ingredients for dough
  • 300g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 150g butter

Filling ingredients
  • 450g pumpkin puree
  • 1 tbsp cream or ghee milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 150g sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1cg cornstarch
  • pinch
  • 1 egg + 1 tbsp milk for lubrication

Preparation
  1. First, bake the pumpkin in the oven until soft. Let her cool a little, and then whip her with a blender to puree.

2. For test-making rub with your hands or with a blender sifted flour with cold butter. Add salt, sugar and egg. Instead of eggs, you can use 4-5 tablespoons of cold water. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.

3. For stuffing In a convenient container, whip sugar with spices (ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg) and eggs. Add sugar, cream and pumpkin puree. Stir it to uniformity.

4. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll out on a dusty flour table into a thin layer about 4-5 mm thick. With any round cuttings for cookies or a glass, cut the circles from the dough. Put the circles in cupcake feed, put them in the freezer for 15 minutes. Also from this test you can prepare a whole cake, with a diameter of 23 to 26 cm.

5. From the remnants of the dough, you can prepare a decor in the form of leaves. Cut the small leaves from the dough. Lubricate them with a whipped egg with milk and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until ready.

6. Dough for cupcakes also lubricate with a whipped egg with milk, then pour the filling. Bake cupcakes at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes until ready.

7. Ready. pumpkin-cake Decorate it with dough leaves. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese. You can cook it even without sugar, it will still turn out sweet!

If this is delicious pumpkin cakeThere will be pleasant conversations and laughter in your house. This portioned version of the American cake is very convenient to take with you to work or school.

Delicious, fragrant cream filling with notes of cinnamon on a thin sand dough will taste even for those who do not particularly like pumpkin!

Tags

See also

New and interesting