I will not serve meat dishes on the New Year's table, taunt Rabbit and lure good luck.

May I serve?meat On the New Year's table in 2023? “Yes, but not in the usual form!” – say the esoteric. To appease the rabbit, the symbol of 2023, and lure good luck, it is worth making meat bread. It can be eaten on a sandwich or in combination with any side dish.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, instructions for cooking. meat-bread. It's a great substitute for meatballs, and you don't have to fry anything!

Meat bread Ingredients
  • 1.4 kg of meat
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 large bulbs
  • 2 tbsp manki
  • 150g loaf
  • 1 tsp dry garlic (or 2 cloves)
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 0.5 tsp Italian herbs
  • salt, black pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Peel the onions, finely chop and roast until golden in a pan with a little butter.

2. Twirl the meat into minced meat, add semolina, roasted onions, dry or fresh crushed garlic, paprika, salt and pepper to taste. Also add Italian herbs. Stir it all together.

3. Soak a loaf of milk in advance, pass it through the meat grinder and add it to the mince. There's 4 eggs. Mix the mince with your hands until uniform. It takes me about 5 minutes.

4. Cut the mince with your hands. The form for baking (30 by 12 cm) was covered with parchment paper or lubricated with vegetable oil. Put the meat mass in the mold. Evenly level the meat bread with your hands. If desired, the top of the product can be sprinkled with seeds of sesame, sesame or linen. Leaves about a tablespoon.

5. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes until ready. Cool the meat bread in the uniform.

6. That's it, meat-bread ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the recipe for meatloaf with whole eggs inside. It’s as simple as a squirrel, but it looks much more presentable!

Meat bread is juicy, hearty, aromatic and very tasty. And most importantly, he prepares quickly and without much fuss. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart! And not only that. dinner-tableBut also to please relatives on a weekday.

Tags

See also

New and interesting