Natasha heard the terms of the offer and stunned, she was offered a fortune, but had to take a serious step.

Sometimes life turns to us not the best side. It seems that the earth goes from underfoot, and failures go one after another. So the heroine of today’s history was in difficult circumstances. She thought there was no way out. However, a unique opportunity came of itself.

Editorial "Site" It tells an unusual story about a girl who received a very unusual offer.

Difficult circumstances Natasha cried, begging to look at Vitya. She sobbed, "What do we do now?" He just smirked, “You don’t know yourself?” You're a grown girl. Here's the money, go to the hospital and solve the problem. She was choking with surprise. How can he say that? It's his baby! But Vitya did not experience such feelings. She immediately realized that there was nothing to count on. Throwing money in his face, she wandered home.

They met Vita a couple of months ago. She fell in love with him without memory. I didn't see how it went. And then the test showed that she was pregnant. I thought she was just getting a new job. And the parents have to say, they certainly will not be delighted. Her mother always told her that first you need to build a career, and only then think about marriage. She's not even getting married.

Over the weekend, Natasha came to visit her parents. Dad served fried carrots. Mom can't stand tinkering with fish, so he cooked, and mom took a break from household chores. Natasha came when the karashi were almost ready. From the smell of fish, the girl immediately became ill, and she ran to the bathroom. Parents are worried. And she decided to tell me the truth.

My mother screamed at first and read it out. The girl had tears down her cheeks. Then the mother looked at her daughter, hugged her tightly and said, “Sorry, honey, don’t cry.” You can't worry now. My father and I will not leave you, we will always be on your side. And we'll all raise the baby together.

Natasha gave birth to a healthy girl. They lived together, it was easier. Natalia's parents earned well, so she was in no hurry to go to work. And the new grandmother did not want to give her granddaughter to kindergarten too early. Everything went as usual. But there was trouble one day. Natasha's father was taken from work straight to the hospital. He had a stroke. He stopped walking and talking.

After that, their lives changed dramatically. We needed money for the treatment of the father, for the baby and just for a living. One salary and a modest allowance were not enough for everything. Then Natalia decided that she should go to work as soon as her daughter is one and a half years old. I had to get her into kindergarten and go back to the office. While she was away, the boss changed. So much to worry about.

There were no problems with the kindergarten, the baby was accepted immediately. But she was too small, often sick. Then Natalia’s mother decided that she would quit her job and sit at home to look after her father and baby when she was sick. Natalia was heartbroken by the thought of leaving the sick child at home. But she knew she was now the main breadwinner in the family.

Strange offer Girl enchantingly returned to work. She immediately showed the new boss that she could work. It’s time for the quarterly report. There was something wrong with him, but no one knew where the mistake was. Natalia sat in the office late at night to finish everything. I finally found a mistake. After finishing everything, she was going home.

It was late, she wandered on foot. We had to hurry. The car of her new boss stopped next to her. He opened the window and said, "Sit down, I'll give you a ride home." She sat down and he continued the conversation: "Why are you here so late?" Just from work? I have allowed you to work less.”

Natalia told the man that she had finished the report. He praised her for her diligence and was very glad that the mistake was found. A man stopped a car in front of her house. The woman wanted to leave, but the door was blocked. She got a little scared and asked me to let her out of the car. But the man was in no hurry to do so. He sighed and said, “Natalia, I have a business proposal for you.”

She looked at Mark Dmitrievich suspiciously. He continued, I know you are in a difficult situation. You have a small child. Some people say that you and your father are seriously ill. I mean, what's this about? Become my fake wife. You move to live with me, I will adopt your child. In return, you will receive the money you need. The marriage will not be real, there will be nothing between us, I promise.

The woman was taken aback by such an offer. “But why would you do that? And why me? she asked. The man explained that it is important for a businessman to have a decent family, but he did not succeed. He sincerely told her about his failed marriage, betrayal and lies, and that he could not have children. That's why he needs a girl with a baby.

Difficult Circumstances and a Good Deal She didn’t answer him that night, but she was moved by the man’s sincerity. She came home. Mom was sitting in the kitchen by night light. Natasha first noticed how old she was in the last year. There is almost nothing left of the cheerful woman. She was sitting there calculating how much money she needed for her father's medicine. Apparently, the spending did not match the budget. Father still needs to be rehabed now, otherwise it won't make sense. At that moment, Natalia realized that a deal with her boss was her only option.

That night she told her mother everything. Her mother told her not to sacrifice herself for them. But Natalia has already made up her mind. Their difficult circumstances leave no other way. It's best for her family. They supported her at the beginning of this journey, now she can't leave them. The next day she spoke to Mark Dmitrievich. They were soon married. The girl left her job and became a diligent housewife to look good in the eyes of the public.

They agreed that it will last two years, and then the girl will be free. Mark adopted Anya, Natasha's daughter. He also said it was his daughter. Journalists have been discussing this story for months. Natasha fully accepted the role of the wife of a rich man. I went to parties with him, was polite with partners. After receiving the money, she immediately paid for the rehabilitation of her father. The life of their family has become much easier. The difficult circumstances are behind us. And Natasha herself stopped worrying about the decision, it was the only option.

A year has passed since their fake family began to exist. They lived very quietly. Natalia stopped being afraid of her husband and treated him like a boss. To be honest, she felt like she was starting to like him. But she tried not to build false hopes. One evening they went to a banquet in honor of the opening of the restaurant business partner Mark.

It was quite a routine event. Until Natalia heard a familiar voice calling her. She saw Vitya there. Her heart went down her heels. He approached her and said, “Natasha, is that really you?” It's been a long time. Who's this? Mark noticed that his wife turned pale and took the initiative. “I am the husband of Natalia Andreevna. Forgive us, but we were just about to go.”

Without waiting for an answer, Mark led his wife to the car and hurriedly left. A couple of blocks later, he said, "Are you okay?" Who was that? And then Natalia told him about everything that happened to her. She cried when she said Vitya offered her money to get rid of the baby. The man suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. She didn't expect it, but she did, because she wanted it for a long time.

He recoiled and looked her in the eyes, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” It's just, you know, I feel so good with you, with Anjechka. I want to be more than just your employer, I want to be your support and protection. Natasha, let's really be together. She smiled, saying, “I told you we wouldn’t have a real family.”

The editorial opinion is so happy that this story has a happy ending. It looks like a modern fairy tale. Despite the difficult circumstances, there was a chance to change everything. Sometimes this happens in real life. You just need not lose faith in the best and do not give up. What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting