What is the power of a mother’s blessing and how to give it to a child before an important event

Mom is the most important person in life. Therefore, mother words have a special power and can affect life and destiny. No wonder it is believed that a mother’s blessing is stronger than any amulet. Today we will tell you how to bless children before important events. By saying these powerful words, you give your child protection.

Editorial "Site" It tells you the power of a mother’s blessing and what words you need to say.

A child is an extension of a mother on this earth. Throughout life, mother and child are connected by invisible threads. It is through this connection that mothers can influence the fate of their children and ask the Lord for their protection. Ultimately, it all depends on the child. But with a mother’s blessing, it’s much easier to move through life.

Blessings can be given before any important event in a child’s life. For example, you can give him instructions before starting school. The school year is about to start. You can read the words of prayer before that, so that everything is easy for the child. Of course, it is necessary to bless the child before starting family life, before buying an apartment or moving. Thanks to my mother, everything will be easier.

What words can we bless children with? We'll share a test of strong prayer with you. You need to read it to your child and then say your wishes to him. If possible, do not limit your words to your future actions. Ask God for help and protection for your child. Say this prayer in the morning and evening seven days in a row.

“Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, pray for Your Most Pure Mother, hear me, sinful and unworthy of Your servant.” In Thy mercy my child, have mercy and save him for Thy name’s sake. Forgive him all the sins, free and involuntary, committed by him before You, guide him to the true path of Your commandments, and understand him and enlighten him with Your Christ light, for the salvation of the soul and the healing of the body. Lord, bless him in the house, near the house, at school, in the field, in work and on the road, and in every place of Your possession.

Lord, keep it under Your holy shelter from flying bullet, arrow, knife, sword, poison, fire, flood, and death in vain. Protect him from visible and invisible enemies, from all evils, evils and misfortunes. Heal him of all diseases, cleanse him of all impurities (wine, tobacco, drugs) and alleviate his spiritual suffering and sorrows. Lord, grant him the grace of your Holy Spirit for many years of life, health and chastity.

Lord, multiply and strengthen his mental abilities and bodily strength. Give him your blessings for a godly family life and pious childbirth. Grant also to me, your unworthy and sinful servant, the parental blessing on my child at this time of morning, day, evening and night for the sake of your name, for your kingdom is eternal, omnipotent and omnipotent. Amen.

Now you know how to bless children. Try to put all your love for the child into these words. This is very important, because everything a mother says affects the lives of children. Don’t yell at children and talk bad about them. Remember the power of your words and always choose them wisely.

Tags

See also

New and interesting