Vinaigrette without potatoes family more like, often cook a lightweight version

Until recently, I did not know that vinaigrette without potatoes and carrots is so tasty. Yes, even without carrots, some housewives manage to cook our beloved salad. Vinaigrette without hearty potatoes is an excellent solution for those who can not experience sudden jumps in sugar. A salad that stands guard over slimness and excellent health!

My second cousin Olesya likes to combine. pickle with herring. Olesya recently gave birth to a third child, although I am only a couple of years older than me. Well done! Of course, nursing mother such delicacies are not allowed. But as soon as the child became older and the doctor allowed, Olesya immediately took up the vinaigrette. She's a big fan of lettuce with a French name.

"Light Breathing." That's what my sister calls a vinaigrette without potatoes. She likes to make salad with balsamic vinegar, it turns out extremely aromatic. I learned a lot from the mother of three beautiful children. I share a detailed recipe for the meal. While enjoying this light salad, it feels like you're slimming right away! Today we will cook a vinaigrette completely without potatoes, but still with carrots.

Vinaigrette with pickles Ingredients
  • 2 middle beets
  • 6 carrots
  • 2 cans of canned beans
  • 1 can of green peas
  • 2 medium bulbs
  • greenbow
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 4 pickles
  • cabbage
  • sunflower
  • greenery
  • salt, black pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Peel the beets and carrots. Wrap them in foil and pecks in the oven until ready. You will have to bake vegetables for about an hour, but earlier we wrote about a trick that will help speed up the process of baking vegetables for vinaigrette. If the beets are large and hard, it may take even an hour and a half. I like this way of cooking vegetables for vinaigrette the most. The oven will retain all useful substances in vegetables. It is easier for me to clean them raw, to cut already baked.

2. Cut the bow with small cubes and burn it. At the end of frying, cut fine garlic and fry it along with onions - for aroma.

3. Cut the pickles with cubes. Mix all the chopped vegetables, cabbage, peas and beans. By the way, you can boil peas and beans yourself. Then the salad will be 1000 times more useful. Add to the mixture the toasted onions. Green onions are also finely cut and add to the vinaigrette.

4. Cut the fine greens. You can take parsley, dill or cilantro. Fill the salad with butter, salt and pepper. All, you can enjoy a light, exquisite salad! Under rye bread and a glass of cold brut is the same.

What can replace potatoes in vinaigrette Potatoes in vinaigrette can be replaced with boiled cabbage kohlrabi (cauliflower). It should be cut in blocks, too.

Many housewives add corn to the vinaigrette. Very interesting option, in this case, do not add peas. By the way, we have already told readers how one word on a jar of peas to understand what it is inside: hard or soft.

In one interview, Eldar Ryazanov wrote that he loves vinaigrette with mayonnaise. You don't argue about taste, do you? Try this lightweight variant of vinaigrette. Everything happens, you might like it! With age, we stop trying new things, but in vain. To be open to everything new, to be ready for experiments, means to prolong your youth.

Tell us in the comments how you usually make a vinaigrette and which salad option your family likes the most. Thank you for staying with us, good mood, dear reader!

Tags

See also

New and interesting