Scoundrels broke into the house of a wealthy surgeon, but they were waiting for a stunning surprise

Before you get a dog at home, you need to carefully weigh the pros and cons. Arseny had no such opportunity. He saw that his beloved son sincerely dreams of a tailed friend, and could not refuse him.

A new member of the family is not just an integral part of it. He once proved that the decision to get a dog was the right one. What happened in the life of the main character and his family, read further in the article.

Arseny is an experienced surgeon who is loved by both colleagues and patients. An honest and fair doctor does his job at all, but never takes bribes. Gold, not man! What can not be said about his partner, who used to burn his life to the fullest. Works mediocrely, but conducts underground manipulations, for which he takes a big one. Even the head doctor knows about this, but does not give a colleague. I guess it's a share.

Arseny never liked what was going on in his hospital. But there was nothing he could do about it. As a protest, he only performed his work perfectly and always helped those in need free of charge. Once under his knife fell a man with a difficult fate. Arsenius was his last hope. The surgeon literally put the patient on his feet, for which he wanted to sincerely thank him.

“No, no, I don’t take the money. It's not even discussed! the doctor said sternly. But the patient was ready for it: "Yes, I know, so I offer you a slightly different fee. I breed dogs, shepherds mostly. I would be very happy if you came and chose a puppy. You won't regret it!

The proposal of a man surprised Arseny. At first he wanted to refuse, but his hand instinctively reached for the card of the grateful patient. What if I need it? Arseny remembers well that his son dreams of a dog. This issue has been discussed at family meetings many times. There was always a reason to refuse the child.

At breakfast the next day, Arseny asked his son, “Do you still want to get a dog?” The eyes of little Tima instantly lit up with happiness. Of course, that's his biggest dream.

“Then today we will choose a puppy! Dear ones, I will explain on the way, the head of the family solemnly said. Heroes went out of town, there raged real dog life. Tima walked for a long time between the enclosures, until at one point a small fluffy man himself ran to meet the child. Magic happened!

So in the house of Arseny settled another resident - a tailed malamute. Next to the dog time flew unnoticed. The new family member was named Hammer. He grew into a big furry toy, became Tima's best friend.

Why should I have a dog at home Arseny was happy, he did the right thing. And this thought will come to a man in his head again. While life was boiling in his house, strange things happened at work. A negligent colleague began to borrow money from everyone. Arseny was no exception. Only he refused to help. The doctor knew that the money would go to some dubious business. And they're very unlikely to return. And he has a family after all!

Arseny’s colleague did not appreciate his refusal. "He's got plenty of money, you bastard!" thought the suspicious doctor. On the same day, unknown people broke into his apartment and demanded to repay the debt. But he simply did not have the means. And then he decided to go to the extreme meanness: Here is the address, my partner lives there, lives well, you can be sure. You can take whatever you want there.” It was Arseny's house.

On that ill-fated evening, the man was on a walk with Hammer. His wife cooked dinner in the kitchen and his son played in the living room. Someone knocked on the door and the hostess went to open it. A second later she was on the floor, one of the thieves stunned her.

Little Tim heard a noise and ran to the door. When he saw his mother on the floor, he screamed. Another scoundrel took care of the child, others were looking for valuable things. Suddenly the door opened and Arseny appeared on the threshold. We had to act fast. Hammer saw Tim twisted in the hands of an uninvited guest. He immediately attacked the thief.

Arseny took care of another man. Everything happened very quickly, but it was resolved safely. Tima, released, ran to the neighbors, and they called the police. A neighbor came in with a bat. But I must say that his help was not useful. Hammer made full use of his potential and showed the thieves what sharp teeth he had.

Who knows how this story would have ended if Arseny had not decided to get a dog.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? The dog is a true friend of man. Sometimes we underestimate this animal. But it is capable of actions that not all people can do! I am sure that this story was a real lesson for both Arseny and his boss, who will reconsider his attitude towards some hospital workers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting