“He who keeps it in bed has cancer.” Check your bedroom immediately!

My house is not always my fortress, because even in a secluded corner there can be danger. In your home there are probably items that can cause a lot of harm to your health. Take a closer look at your bedroom! This is where most women prefer to store aromatic candles. It's a terrible mistake.

Today. "Site" I have prepared for you a list of 4 very dangerous items that can cause very serious diseases, in particular - cancer. Take a good look at this list and throw it away!

What causes cancer
  1. Air fresheners
    Most air fresheners contain carcinogenic. Studies show that they can aggravate lung diseases, especially asthma. Replace the usual air fresheners with ordinary essential oils. They smell better!

DepositPhotos
  2. Candles.
    A study found that 40% of candles contain dangerous lead. Replace paraffin candles with natural wax.

DepositPhotos
  3. Artistic materials
    Even in these seemingly harmless things can contain carcinogens. For example, permanent markers contain substances that cause allergies and cancer.

DepositPhotos
  4. Shampoo
    Shampoos are on this list not by chance, because most of them contain toxic chemicals. Therefore, it is better to replace them with your own shampoo.

DepositPhotos

Take care of yourself and listen to this advice. Although you will not buy health, but you will always have time to take precautions. Share this valuable information about cancer with your friends and girlfriends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting