Why put a paper filter in your shoes for a coffee maker

Paper filters for coffee - a real jewel. It never occurred to me to use them that way, but these thin papers can come to the rescue in the most difficult moments!

Get to know these brilliant ideas: it’s a sin not to use them if you always have filters in your home. Especially good trick with a bottle of oil.

Paper filters for coffee makers
  1. After washing the pan, put a paper filter in it. It perfectly absorbs excess moisture that destroys the surface of the dishes.

Apply some vinegar and a drop of your favorite essential oil to a paper filter, then wipe their clothes. The thing will smell! Also, this manipulation will rid clothes of excess static electricity.

Place inside the paper filter large spices - bay leaf, celery root, parsley for soup; cinnamon stick, badjan and barberry for mulled wine. Rewind the bag with thread. You can take the spices out of the finished dish in one fell swoop!

A great idea is to line the bottom of the flower pot with a paper filter. This will create a favorable environment for plants: the soil will not be washed out through the hole during irrigation.

To apply a thin layer of oil to the pan, you can use coffeemaker Like an applicator.

With a paper filter, you can wipe the laptop screen: perfectly cleans the surface, creating an antistatic effect.

The original presentation of products using paper filters is very convenient.

If the dishes do not have a lid, you can cover the food on top with a paper filter. No spray on the microwave walls!

This is a trick that I often use! Coffee filters will successfully replace muffin moulds.

So that the drops of oil do not flow down the bottle, you can wind a paper filter around the neck and fasten it. The bottle won't be fat anymore!

Pour inside the paper filter a little soda or ground coffee, tie the bag. Put it in your shoes like that. Thanks to this simple technique, the unpleasant smell from the shoes will disappear, and all excess moisture will be absorbed!

Rub a paper filter on young corn – this will help to clean it easily!

Paper filters for coffee makers can also be used instead of mating wipes for the face! I liked these tips so much that I’ll be looking for new and original ways to use them. I'm sure you can think of a lot of interesting things!

Show your friends these brilliant ideas, help them learn more useful tips!

Tags

See also

New and interesting