Having deceived his village wife, the husband threw her out of the house, but the reckoning did not keep itself waiting.

How can he behave? naive In a stressful situation? Of course, it is easy for her to cry from resentment and feelings of powerlessness. It will be difficult to understand why she was wronged. Although sometimes there are absolutely amazing cases. When a quiet and calm woman is much more cunning. She can punish the bastard and end up in the ladies.

This situation happened in the family of Elena and Vadim. The couple lived in the village and, to be honest, never missed stars from the sky. She worked in her own garden, raised children, kept a small farm. Vadim worked as a teacher at a local school, and Lena was his colleague for one year. But then the lovers decided that Lena would become the guardian of the family hearth.

It should be noted that the girl It worked really well.. She tried to have time to cook tasty, look after two carapaces, feed and clean near the cows. My husband helped with the mood. “I need to learn new programming languages to develop,” said Vadim, a computer science teacher. Lena nodded knowingly and did everything herself again.

A continuous series of identical tasks gradually turned Lena into a chronically tired woman. It was spinning like a squirrel in a wheel. I knew I needed to take care of myself and develop, but I didn’t have the strength to do that. It's good to be able to sleep a little longer, what a development.

The husband decided that Lena was not only I stopped watching myself.It also impaired their intellectual abilities. Looking ahead, let’s say that it was this stupid self-confidence that killed Vadim. For some reason it seemed to him that this was not Lena, but some completely stranger, stupid and naive girl. That's it. She learns programming languages while Lena milks cows.

On the Internet, Vadim began to look at dating sites. I wanted to meet beautiful women. And the careless husband did. He signed off with a spectacular lady of about thirty. The dialogue grew into the exchange of photos and numerous calls. The woman's name was Natalia, she worked as a realtor.

Natalia found out that Vadim’s house belongs to Lena. The property came from parents who were no longer in the world. “Not just a house, there is another one. And the station. There's enough land. If you take it, you can get good money, Vadim decided to brag. But the swindler Natalia only needed it. It is not the first time she found similar fools on dating sites and left them without a penny at heart. And no housing.

“Mom, is Dad selling our house?” one day my eldest daughter asked when she returned from school. “I saw in computer science that he was texting with some aunt. Said it was a realtor. Lena was smitten by what she heard. But in order not to look in front of the child, calmly replied: “Don’t pay attention, Dad was just consulting.”

Surprisingly, Lena did not want to cry at all. She knew that Vadim had a mistress. Now all she wanted was revenge. And it had to be arranged. beautifully and effectively. On a conditioned day, Natalia and an accomplice came to Lena and Vadim under the pretext of insure their home. And while Vadim was showing the realtor the territory of the site in a businesslike manner, men in uniforms and masks burst into the yard.

That's Lena. assisted Detain scammers who have been deceiving gullible people for a year with impunity. She was able to access her husband’s account, stored the necessary information, and then turned to law enforcement. Vadim was terribly annoyed and, to be honest, amazed by his wife's ingenuity.

“Don’t hope, I’m not that young and naive girl anymore,” Lena coldly replied, nudging her husband’s suitcases with her foot, “I sincerely hope that you will deal with alimony faster than with programming languages.” Vadim had no choice but to take his suitcases and angrily move to the exit of the house. And it is good for him, because you should never underestimate women in anger.

Tags

See also

New and interesting