Grandma taught me to bake lush buns to borscht, as if from a store, do not stale for a long time.

The closer the cold, the more often you want to cook a hot first for lunch. I’m just crazy about the classic Ukrainian borscht. I often cook for him. fragrant garlic pumps. Even when my grandmother was alive, she always baked them and simultaneously brewed borscht. She gave me the recipe.

Pumps with garlic can be prepared in different ways. In this article, I will share a recipe for yeast buns with a fragrant garlic crust. Fingers are good!

Pumps with garlic in the oven For the preparation of pumps in this recipe, fresh pressed yeast is used. You can have a dry product. Typically, 3 g of live yeast is equivalent to 1 g of dry yeast. However, in order not to be mistaken, follow the instructions indicated on the product packaging. The calculation can be based on the amount of flour.

Ingredients for pimples
  • 600g wheat flour
  • 250 ml of warm water
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vegetable seasoning
  • 20g live yeast

Ingredients for garlic sauce
  • 2 teeth. Garlic
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • dill

Preparation
  1. In yeast baking, as a rule, the first thing to do is to prepare a steam. But in this recipe, mixing the dough is very simple and fast. In a deep bowl mix warm water, fresh yeast, sugar, salt, vegetable seasoning. Also add sour cream, 1 egg, vegetable oil and flour.
  2. Mix dough with all the ingredients. Cover the bowl with a cotton dry towel or food film. Place the dough in a warm place for about 1 hour.

3. Then, when the dough fits properly, wrap it around and divide it into 12 equal parts. Make buns out of each. Place them on a bowl lined with parchment paper, or in a large baking form. Give the pumpkins another 15 minutes. Then grease each with a whipped egg.
  4. Bake the buns for 30 minutes at 180 degrees heat in a preheated oven.

5. While the pumpkins are baked, make a fragrant garlic sauce. To do this, warm up vegetable oil, garlic and dill shreds. Then just mix all the ingredients. Finished buns with heat with this fragrant mixture and serve to the table. Done!

Editorial advice If you are not a fan of yeast dough and flour products, I suggest preparing cabbage-based buns. Yes, yes, and it happens! Of course, there are yeast and flour in this recipe, but their amount is much less.

My colleague Galina Pashinskaya told me how to make unusual pumpkins with mashed potatoes. Another cool idea for those who are tired of the boring classic test.

The pimples seem to have been sorted out. And now the most important thing is borscht! I was amazed by the recipe of the Ukrainian borscht in bread. If you are ready for experiments, I strongly advise you to follow the link.

Another recipe for borsch on pork ribs was shared by my colleague Nikolai Laduba. This is how the traditional dish is cooked in his family. Fingers are good!

How do you cook borscht? And do you serve the pumps to the hot one?

Tags

See also

New and interesting