Loved one keeps pictures of her ex, and it makes me feel bad.

Relationships with an ex-boyfriend or a man are different. Someone manages to remain friends, and someone forever becomes an enemy to his once loved one. But sometimes the situation does not fall under any of the patterns. That's the story I'm going to tell you today.

I met my ex-boyfriend with Anya about six months ago. I fell in love like a boy, seriously. Before that, I had many girls, but with none I did not feel what happened to Anya. Our relationship has developed quite rapidly. And I thought we could try living together.

I was living alone in my own apartment at the time. My parents gave it to me on my 18th birthday. But Anya was just finishing her magistracy and lived out the last months in the hostel. I thought she would really like my idea. That's what happened. Anya had not lived with her boyfriends before, but the unknown did not frighten her. I felt that she trusted me.

At first we got used to each other in a new home environment. But we had a really good time together. Relationships full of romance – what else do you need to be happy when you’re young? Every day I became more convinced that I had made the right choice. Until one day I accidentally found a picture of a young man on my girlfriend’s desk.

I am not one of those who likes to pull a cat by the tail. That same night, I decided to talk to Anya and find out. The answer shocked me: "It's Andrew, remember I told you about him?" I have a pretty good relationship with my ex-boyfriend. But we're not dating, except we can check out once a month. I keep the pictures as a memory.”

Honestly, I was trying to understand Anya. Projecting the situation on his life. But I can't imagine how my girlfriend finds pictures of my ex and she's happy with it. When I asked Ana this question, she said that she would take it calmly. Because she respects my choices and understands that the past has value for everyone.

Those high values! Only I'm sure Anya would have made me a scandal. All right, let's say I accept the rules of the game. But why are these pictures in a prominent place, as if my girlfriend admires them every night before going to bed? How am I supposed to take that? Anya said she didn't have to explain anything else to me. And I didn't like that at all.

The next few days, our conversation was very cold. To be honest, I felt like I was cheated. And began to suspect Anya of treason. What if she went back to her ex?

Relationship with an ex-boyfriend: checking for lice In my head settled paranoid thoughts. I didn't know where to go, and I didn't find anything better than following Anya to see if she was lying to me. Once a week, my girlfriend meets her friends. I spend that time with my friends.

I asked Annie what she was going to do on that ill-fated day. She told me about her plans. And I thought I'd see if she lied to me. I hated doing that. But something inside told me I was doing the right thing.

I went to the cafe where Anya and her friends agreed to meet. Everything went according to plan at first. The girls were having fun, and I watched it from the street. But at some point I saw that Anya said goodbye to everyone and left. Of course I followed her.

She got on the bus and I took a taxi. After a few stops Anya left. It was a waterfront. My girlfriend followed to one of the benches that some guy was sitting on. You couldn't see who it was in the distance. But I knew then that I had hit the bull’s-eye.

Anya approached the stranger, hugged him. He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. Everything that happened next, I will not tell you. I guess I don't need to say that guy was my girlfriend's ex. I watched them for about half an hour. And believe me, it wasn't like a friendly walk.

In the evening, when Anya came home, she told me how great she had time with her friends. I knew we had to break up.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? No wonder they say: Trust, but check.. I’m sorry that the hero of this story had to go on surveillance of the beloved to find out if she is lying to him. But, as you can see, sometimes such decisive steps help to understand the situation very quickly.

Just because your loved one keeps pictures of your ex or ex doesn’t mean he’s cheating on you. But it's worth talking to your partner. At least it will save you from further quarrels.

Tell me, what would you do in the place of the main character?

Tags

See also

New and interesting