Egg - 3 pcs
Sugar - 100 g
Flour - 90 g
Butter - 20 g
Powdered sugar - 30g
1. To prepare Savoiardi very important that the dough was thick and airy. In a bowl, whip the whites into a solid foam.
2. yolks and 75g sugar whipped into foam.
3. Gradually add 75 g of sifted flour, stir and season with salt. Carefully add the beaten egg whites to the yolk mass, stir.
4. Heat oven to 150 ° C. Baking sheet greased and floured. Confectionery syringe fill test (hole diameter about 14 mm). Squeeze on a baking sticks 10 cm long.
5. Instead of pastry syringe you can use a clean plastic bag. You need to fill it with dough and cut the corner of the right size. Powdered sugar mixed with the remaining sugar. Half of this mixture to sprinkle cookies.
6. Wait for 10 min., Until the sugar has dissolved, and sprinkle with the rest of the sugar cookie mix. Wait two minutes. and put in the oven. Bake cookies until golden state.